Reviews for Closure
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is sad, but yet happy for some reasons. Thank you for making this wonderful fic!
K1M chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I wish I had something more interesting to say, but all my brain seems to come up with is "Aw!" XD

Really, that was cute. The Douwata was sweet and the last line made me chuckle. That Watanuki asked Doumeki to come to his parents' graves means that he trusts him more than he lets on, especially since it's his first time visiting them. Of course he couldn't have gone before, what with the evil spirits lurking there...

So yeah, that story was deliciously nice and fluffy. (_)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aw, so sweet! I never really thought about it, but yeah-Watanuki wouldn't be able to go into a graveyard all by himself. This was a very well written fic, and I liked what Doumeki said at the end. XD
Kiwee chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah, attaboy Watanuki! Use what you've got (read: Doumeki) and beat those other buggers!

This was adorable, and the way their interactions were written is very nice. I love how, indirectly, Watanuki rejects Himawari for Doumeki, and especially the ending. I do wonder, though, if 'Nuki has tried to visit his parents' graves. It would've been sad, I'm sure.
MethuselahPixie chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
It was good, but a bit fast-moving. Try slowing down their movements and giving more details, it helps set the scene. Like describe the trees and how Watanuki wavers or something, just throw it in somewhere. *gives double thumbs-up*
Ahria chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw. That was really sweet. Good job. They were both really IC.
vyravyra chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
yay! it was sad...but good, although sad...but yeah that's all I have...heehh thank you bye bye Yay!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh yea, never thought of that...Watanuki would be suffocating in a graveyard due to the spirits
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
The poor guy. Dang. He can't even visit his own parents without them following! _ At least Doumeki helped! ;)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Alana: AW cute

Evo: meh
makenzi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
this was very good really sweet and IC i can see this happenoing in the manga
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Aww, that was sweet.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very in character! Good fic! *Adds to favorites*
Chakura chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Cuteness i hope there is second part_
Jounin chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Love the subtle relationship you've created between the two. I'll have an eye out for any more of your works.

Jounin