Reviews for Aftershocks
civetchanging chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Yugi cussed that (censored) out. And kneed him in the 'area'. Yugi has officially grown up.
civetchanging chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Well, Isn't Noah a potty mouth. XD
civetchanging chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Woulda been cool if the Pharaoh got amnesia all over again, but I'm relieved he didn't get it as well.
Bou-Minisuka-Kaiba chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
This is the most desperating Fic i ever read ... ;OOOOOOO; how could do you do this !? u_ú you're cruel ;3; seriously you make me suffer T_T ! and most because i sooooooo Good !
Silhouette Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The only word I have to describe this is 'beautiful'. The grammar was nearly flawless, the plot was excellent, and most importantly: you kept to the plot. There were no distractions or 'filler' chapters and because of that, the story kept up to its emotional appeal.

This story just broke my heart, so I had my best friend read it, too so it could break hers. She thought it was absolutely beautiful as well, and even posted a status on Facebook about it being beautiful. She only posts statuses like that when she is excited, so know that we both believe you deserve every review plus some.

I also have to say that you have impressed me by adding Noah to the story. Not many people include him, but the way you protrayed him and emphasized their family ties made my heart melt. I love Mokuba and Noah's humor! They are hilarious together and every time they talk about Yami and Seto's sex lives, I have to look away from the screen because if I don't, I will die laughing.

Fantastic job :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful. Read this in one sitting even after refused to load the last chapter and I had to wait. It was the longest 30 minutes... anyway, thanks for writing this and sharing your masterpiece.
ilovemanicures chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Wow, it's really cool reading something so serious from you. I mean there was humor in this story too but it wasn't one of the main consistency like all the other things I've read from you so far.

I really liked how you managed to pull all this emotion off without it -for lack of words- seeming tacky. Making Yami cry and having Seto say "I love you" are to very difficult task in my opinion and I think you pulled both off quite well.

I really enjoyed reading this simply because it was different and for that I thank you for sharing it.
KedakaiOkami chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
all's well that ends well. I still enjoyed reading that even though it's not the first time.
KedakaiOkami chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
hm, your comments, once again you show that you have agreat taste in music :)
KedakaiOkami chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Seto… no, not Seto, but the priest he once was… so wounded that a year couldn't begin to help him recover from his loss, so broken up that he took a dagger to his own heart…

Yami didn't trust his voice to hold, a lump forming in his throat. You… killed yourself.

… Yes. Seto could still feel the sensation of the blade cutting into his chest.

another part that got me a bit teary
KedakaiOkami chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
there was a moment, despite reading this before, where my eyes were burning with unshed tears. It was during Seto and Mokuba's heart to heart.

"Nii-sama. I meant what I said. I won't leave you, ever, if that's what you want."

The older teen broke out of his reverie and considered his brother's quiet declaration, then softly replied with uncharacteristic openness, "You will someday, Mokuba. You're growing up. And the best outcome I could ever hope for is that you'd stay until you were 18, and then you'd go to college abroad. Find a nice girl, marry, settle down. I didn't plan on you coming back to me. Maybe there shouldn't be anything to come back to."

Tears sprang into Mokuba's eyes and immediately started rolling down his cheeks. "Nii-sama! What are you saying?"

"I can't hate you, Mokuba. I can't even not care. But for your sake…"

"For my sake you BETTER not think of doing anything stupid! I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you! I can't believe… I mean, I always knew you were unhappy. But I never realized…"

perhaps it's from suffering depression myself in the past, causing it to strike a chord with me maybe. But still a very powerful section I though.
KedakaiOkami chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
I have an acquaintance who's in an abusive relationship, but they can't leave, coz of the hold the situation has on them. They still care for that person ad at the same time they're scared to get out, it's such a complicated thing, and I wish I could help them, even though I barely know them
KedakaiOkami chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
"There's… no rat, is there?"

Noa snorted. "Oh, there's a rat all right. He's just not home yet."

that made me laugh

so did Mokuba telling Seto off
KedakaiOkami chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Valon's always a laugh, especially with his flirting lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
"No, I won't let him leave us! Yami, you promised you wouldn't give up on him! Yami!"

Sad crimson eyes peered over a slumped shoulder. "I… didn't. But it was his decision. And… this is his house. I can't stay."

"It's my house too and I'm telling you not to leave!" Mokuba yelled back, sniffling hard.

Mokuba!" Noa admonished, then he forcibly dragged his brother over to the other side of the kitchen before saying in a hushed voice, "If Seto's seriously kicking him out, there's not much we can do about it."

"But… I don't want him to go! What are we going to do? What about our family!"

I'm reminded of two things. Terminator 2 "I ORDER you not to go. I ORDER you not to go!" and Lilo and Stitch "But what about ohana?" XD

Yami's got such a big heart always so forgiving. I really love how you portray the characters