Reviews for The Heat is On
MetroidGuy chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
For whatever reason, when I read this story, I thought of the song Behind the Mask by Anarchy Club...

...but yeah, I enjoyed this story a lot. Good job.
Princess pac chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Wow! Great chapter! I'll totally take that compliment,"You’ve got dedication, girl." Update again soon!
Princess pac chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
Nice! Seems like there's going to be a flood! And if you didn't notice, I have a recent SBK fanfic that I've been really excited to get reviews for. It's called "The Robot Baby Blues". You don't have to read it if you don't want to, but it's really funny if you like humor fics! Anyways, update again soon! This story is getting exciting! _
jdmcool chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Man I feel so sorry for Jam, I guest he was Caught (starting to sing) "In the heat of the moment, baby I lost head, lost my mind, and know what to do."

Anyway COOL fan fic.
Princess pac chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
That was a great chapter! Also, I wonder what Nancy's little sister is like, I bet she's really cute! And will the next chapter about Damien get emotional? I bet he must be really sad since the others have parents and he lives in a foster home. Update as soon as you can!
Princess pac chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Julia, eh? Wow, that's my first name! Anyways, thanks for reviewing my story! I'll post some more when I can. Update again soon!
Yo-I'm-A-Bro chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Good news! I've heard that Satan wants to use this story in inflict eternal suffering upon lost souls!

Seriously, he could. It's a horrible story.
Princess pac chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Aww! Poor Damien! I never knew he lived in a foster home. Well, I hope things go okay with him and the others. Update again soon!
Princess pac chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Nice! Hey, have you ever thought of adding Brad and Koyuki into the story? They're the new characters in the new SBK game for the DS. Update again soon!
Princess pac chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Great job on your first SBK fanfic! Where is Nancy, anyways? Will there be a second chapter? If so, update as soon as you can!