Reviews for The Return of Persephone
brighteyedbella chapter 1 . 1/15
Ugh I'm dyyyyying! This is probably the best one I've read so far, I love that she doesn't immediately fall in love with him like some of the other stories, that it takes time. I wish there was more, but I like that it stops at the same time. Great job.
Quarter 'till Class chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Phenomenal. Simply phenominal. Wonderful contrast in their relationship, hardships and growing sense of desire. Truly poetic.
Yuren chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I hope you still read reviews for this story.
This is the first HxP story where I can really believe and feel that we are talking about gods. Most people think that if they describe how beautiful Persephone's eyes, hair and skin are, they have depicted a goddess. As if it were that easy. I am still not sure where is the magic here exactly but you manage it. It helps a lot to choose the third person approach of course and the fact that we do not know much about her feelings or thoughts, it makes her a mystery. But I believe the main thing is that you succeed in showing her under the light of love, we see her from the eyes of a man in love, that is what makes her a true goddess.
lmoncada chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
beautiful
indyanakin4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is amazing. I love your writing 3
Anna chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Such wonderful and delicate prose, bravo! I love how the characters remain true to mythology, but with a unique twist by the author. Fantastic job!x
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awesome. Really.

H.K. Rissing chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i have read this fic only about a thousand times, and all i can say is wow. oh my goodness, that is so unendurably amazing! all the words and phrases are so powerful and fabulous and the hair on the back of my neck stands up. its people like you that make me feel sorry for myself, because you are ten million times more amazing of a writer than i shall ever be, but also inspire me to keep going. i love how, to him, the summer is winter, and he's so cold, and she's the only thing in his life that is warm, and at the end, she turns back! eeeeeeeee! i LOVE hades persephone, especially when written correctly, which you have more than managed. i just love the fic to pieces. i go now to read your other work.
IvorySea chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Lovely one-shot! I love the story of Hades and Persephone and I've enjoyed the way you've written this. Thank you for the lovely read. :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
this is amazing.
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was beautiful. well, you are now officially one of my fave author.
OhBreadsticks chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this is an absolutely beautiful portrayal of hades and persephone!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this is soo KAWAII!

espicially when Persephone realized that she likes hades after all!

this pair is one of my favorites! :D
persephonefan chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
omg, this is plain beautiful. i am sorta persephone obbsessed...and when i found this? my heart skipped a beat. plain beauty. you should start writing professionally, seriously.
operacynic chapter 1 . 2/21/2010