Reviews for The Hollow Halloween
CutesyBunny chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Eeeep! this doesn't sound too good... EVILcis brewing!
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Whoa, Tootie has fairies? Boy, have Gary and Betty done it now...
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
WOW... I don't know whether to be scared or excited!
Ananymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Once again, too lazy to login.

Anyway, this thing is hilarious! I want them to make it into an actual episode.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
LOL! Aw! I love that ending! It's funny and different! I like your style! Can't wait tell you write another story! _
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
"Well," Norm grumbled, "that was a howl."

"Why do I feel like making poison apples?" Des blinked.

XD Nice references to their Nega-selves. That was an interesting way to end it. Poor Wanda...X3
crazydbzfan87 chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
Oh, it's getting horrible in Dimnsdale! This is the perfect thing to read on Halloween night, in a pirate suit! I'm a pirate, ARGH! But anyway, great story, hope you update soon! D
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Black streaks...oh no. Nega-Tootie. Why couldn't Cupid have given her a heart-shaped box? And Timmy - scratch that, Nega-Timmy is going to make everything worse! Where's a bunker when you need it?
bhut chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Yay! An update! Groovy! And thanks for the Halloween special
crazydbzfan87 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
OH! But seriously, that leave some interesting thoughts! Oh man, I hope she realizes it's he nega self before it's to late! Heey, awesome chapter as always, you just know how to spark a person's interest! I hope you update soon and hey, maybe you might finish in time for Halloween..._
Parody-lover chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
This is great! Please coninue. And please check out my mighty Ducks Halloween fic as well! I'm a big fan of your work, especially your FOP and MD fics!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
They're imps? Huh...CANCLE HALLOWEEN? THAT'S INSANITY! THAT'S...THAT'S...(sniffle)...horrible...I need tons of suger some time of the year! Halloween...Anyway, great so far, this is awesome! As I've said, I love you're unique writing style, I hope you update soon! D
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Ah-ha! The old 'door thing' yeah, that's a classic! Nicely executed! So...that's the spirit of Halloween, hm, well...more normal then I expect, COOL! Very origenal! Well, on to the next chapter! _
a BIG fan chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
This is such a cool story, I cannot believe that you haven't updated it in a while though. PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MORE NORM AND DES STORIES TO READ! THEY ARE IN SUCH SHORT SUPPLY!
GammaTron chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Man, this is cool! keep up the good work!