Reviews for Harry and The Love
Charlotte1823 chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
I absolutely loved this! Really good!
crystal dawn douglas chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
this story is really good i was juse wonderin where the sequal death eaters end was? thanks crystal
wyfan64 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
always did enjoy this story on Mugglenet...glad to see it here as well.
Fed up with this crap chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
Aw this is good
Fed up with this crap chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
This is too good for words.
Fed up with this crap chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Okay bloody brilliant but when did Lupin go from a guest to a groom? Unless I missed something he suddenly was a groom and no one thought it was strange. Only complaint about the story so far except for some grammer but it's not that bad.
Fed up with this crap chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
My dad says I sound evil and I tell him it's thanks to these stories. I haven't laughed this hard in a while over a story. Can't stop reading them.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
*laughs evily* I'm getting strange glances forlaughing like this. I don't like what you've done so far I LOVE IT. Unfortunately it means I'm just procrastinating but one more chapter for now.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
If the first chapter is any indication then the rest of the story should be great. I'm not great at reviewing but I'll try.
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Cool idea and I thought you wrote a good story. Thanks for writing.
Neumzie chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was way too much happening in the 1st chapter lmao. dont get me wrong, it was fun to read and it didnt give off that vibe of ditzy writing which, iin retrospect, idk HOW you pulled that off lol. ill read on, however if all the chapters are as happy-go-luck and eventful as this i may have to stop. thats not very fun. lol congrats on not sounding stupid at all! everyone else ive read that've tied to do something like that failed miserably lol
Vyperr chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
You said that there is a sequel named "Death Eaters End" but it doesn't say where it is at.
emmacat1234 chapter 20 . 7/23/2007
Great story!
DarknessCallsx14 chapter 20 . 2/24/2007
I absolutly loved your story! Where can I find the sequel though? If i had to rate it 9/10 (Sorry i never give 10's)
dolphingirl79 chapter 20 . 11/29/2006