Reviews for Harry and The Love
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I liked parts of it. Glad Harry and Ginny got back together and happy they got engaged. Cowardly Ron and Hermione who can't even admit they like each other got engaged on what their first date? The richest wizard in the world is a bit much, but okay. I didn't like Mrs Weasley demanding he call her Mum. He's never had someone to call that so he should be given the choice not told he 'had' to call her Mum.
nayin17 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I'm so glad Ginny is included in Harry's adventure
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wish I can see The Ring
Charlotte1823 chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
I absolutely loved this! Really good!
crystal dawn douglas chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
this story is really good i was juse wonderin where the sequal death eaters end was? thanks crystal
wyfan64 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
always did enjoy this story on Mugglenet...glad to see it here as well.
Fed up with this crap chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
Aw this is good
Fed up with this crap chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
This is too good for words.
Fed up with this crap chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Okay bloody brilliant but when did Lupin go from a guest to a groom? Unless I missed something he suddenly was a groom and no one thought it was strange. Only complaint about the story so far except for some grammer but it's not that bad.
Fed up with this crap chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
My dad says I sound evil and I tell him it's thanks to these stories. I haven't laughed this hard in a while over a story. Can't stop reading them.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
*laughs evily* I'm getting strange glances forlaughing like this. I don't like what you've done so far I LOVE IT. Unfortunately it means I'm just procrastinating but one more chapter for now.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
If the first chapter is any indication then the rest of the story should be great. I'm not great at reviewing but I'll try.
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Cool idea and I thought you wrote a good story. Thanks for writing.