Reviews for One Little Matchmaker
mooopower chapter 21 . 8/16/2009
Lol so cute, Hisoka having a kid saying please to him and having a childish Tsuzuki bf also begging to let them go. I can imagine Motoko clinging to Hisoka's leg with all four limbs like really hanging onto him, and him just walking with her there. I think Hisoka would be a cute big brother XD
DarkHeart16 chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
Gah! Crap, I thought this was a finished story... You better not do this to me with Forget Me Not! I'll go crazy...
catgrl106 chapter 24 . 7/8/2007
Aw, poor Hisoka! So, Muraki isn't really gone? Or is it the collar doing that? And was Toko-chan's nightmare the same as the one that Hisoka had, or was it a nightmare about her past? Hmm... in any case, I can't wait for the next chapter!
mary jose chapter 24 . 3/18/2007
great story hey in case u didnt finish it please send me the next chapters to my email please is really interesting and i want to know what happens next please.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
Yay. YOu updateed. Im so happy. I thought it was a dead fiction. I hope you life gets better. Whatever happened im sure you will get over it without doubt.
laustic chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
Oh, that was scary. I hope Hisoka will be all right. I'm glad to see that you updated. Cool chapter and I do hope to see more.
Kaouri18 chapter 24 . 2/18/2007
Yea!You updated! I love this story and was hoping that you would update. Hisoka is just so cute! And I love Motoko. I can't wait until you update again!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 19 . 1/10/2007
Are you going to update Chapter 24 soon? Your not rambling its so good. _ Dont stop!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 23 . 12/25/2006
Omg. Your story is great! I hope you will update it soon. I love Hisoka acting like a kid by the way its so kawaii!
Rhea chapter 23 . 3/23/2006
Oh wow. That was incredible. I want to know the end

...:also wants to see some SokaxZuki action and Watari Tatsumi action as well XD :
Rhea chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Gwah!
cocoke5 chapter 23 . 3/19/2006
it was a good story and i love it and keep up the good work on all you story i will keep up and put you as favorite stories and authors
Kerrilea chapter 23 . 1/22/2006
Heya! *waves* It's Kerri(_cyanogen) from MySpace (or, the fellow YnM nerd, XD)

...homg. That's so adorable, this whole story's amazing, and I can just picture Hisoka with Ryuji. _

But.. you'll get his voice back right? *pouty face*

You must update soon... or... or...

I'll sick my army of rabid furbies on you!
Kuroda Towa chapter 23 . 1/13/2006
Konnichiwa! Watashi Kuroda Towa desu. Hajimemashite! I'm such a crazy girl. But I like being me. Anyway, I loved this story! Motoko-san is so kawaii! Tsuzuki and Hisoka are so cute! I was wondering, wanna pair up to make a YnM story? We could have Motoko in it since I love her character. If you want to email me so we could do one. Other than that, I love your story and keep going! Tatsumi and Watari rock my socks while Hisoka and Tsuzuki shake the earth! hehe silly phrase. Ooh, Oriya and Muraki send shivers up my spine. (good shivers.)
sikora chapter 23 . 1/11/2006
This is absolutely adorible! I loved reading the story so far! Its just so cute! And its a wonderful bed-time story! Its true that it doesnt have much of a plot towards the latest chapters and the chapters are a bit short (leaving alot of cliffhangers x.x) but the fluffyness and sweetness and aal the love deffinately make up for that! Keep up the GREAT work and I wish you good luck in college and your future career -!