Reviews for Broken Hand, Broken Heart
Megumi chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
LOVED IT. Write more please. I'll definately follow up with more of your stories.
Lauz chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I lovelovelovelove this fic! love x 10!
fox-san chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
That was so sweet and cute. Love this pairing and I adore your oneshot fics. Write more!
meant2be chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
meg-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I do love the ending to this chapter but I would like to read a was incredibly well written!
adorkabl3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Thanks for your wonderful input. And for getting your friend to comment as well. Your so called "review" was nicer than your friends though. You didn't verbally attack my characters. I think I wrote enough on your friends page so then I'm out.
TheAlchemist'sDaughter chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
hey, cool story, it really is.

You seem to know a lot of the japanese terms, do you know what "fighter for hire" is? Like Sano? I used to know and it's been driving me crazy!

The Alchemist's Daughter
Nyako chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This fic was too awesome. Can't wait for your next fic!
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Heyy Heyy,

AW x 10! That was so sweet! Megumi and Sano fics always are lol! Now, if only that happened in the anime or manga...Heh.

Shadow Koneko chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Short but cute .

nice job!
paris chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
dont keep it a oneshot. i want to know what megumi does!
animeluver4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aww,that was so cute. It was short and sweet. _
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
o-o AWW, THAT WAS KAWAII! *Fangirling* UBER-SUPER-DEE-DUPER-SQUEE-FEST! *Happy dance* _~ Go Megumi!
Poisoned chocolate chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It was good!.

I really enjoyed reading your story, specially the part when she goes off to visit Sano (THAT JERK).

It was really good an I recommend your story to others, though some could find it a little simple.
Akanke chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I do think you should write more, you're really good.