Reviews for Puppy Proofing Your Dojo
rinchan4488 chapter 1 . 7/27
omg your title and summery made me laugh so hard my roommate popped his head in to check on me. that is by far the best name and summery on this site. lmao
Nefreia chapter 1 . 6/3
Not only was it hilarious, but you also delivered a believable backstory to the swords. Superbly written.
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
OMG That is so hilarious XD
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
oh my ass this is hilarious! I just motherfucking KNEW that Sesshoumaru could never be that horrifying at wielding a sword...
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Hilarious. What else can I say? Please make my son a sword that doesn't cut so he doesn't end up killing himself by accident. Serves the kid right for pretending to suck at sword fighting.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
LOL! It is like Sesshomaru XD
jarjayes chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
LMAO!
I needed a little bit of silliness to lift up my spirits.
I do remember your "House of the Moon" fic.
I never finished reading it, though.
And as I remembered back then, you were a very good writer.
That was years ago. I wonder how much better you are now!
DragonClanMaster chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I laughed at how cute and devious sesshy was as a pup.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Heheh
SnowKae chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
DAWMG LOL Sesshoumaru is so cute XDD Too cute for words. Of course he would do something like that. aww LOL.
Setonix brachyurus chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was hilarious. I applaud you for your stroke of genius humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
hehehehehehe
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is epic. Kid!Fluffy is awesome!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
After all these years of being your devoted fan, I had never read this one. I'm feeling a mixture of shame and relief. Shame for obvious reasons and relief because I thought I was running out of well-written works to read. :'')) The idea of Sesshomaru being a clutz and his mother being lesbian and his father being so...unique, is so original and entertaining!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sesshomaru is an adorable and terrible little boy.
I love the ink painter stuff!