Reviews for Puppy Proofing Your Dojo
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/4
Hilarious. What else can I say? Please make my son a sword that doesn't cut so he doesn't end up killing himself by accident. Serves the kid right for pretending to suck at sword fighting.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/26
LOL! It is like Sesshomaru XD
jarjayes chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
LMAO!
I needed a little bit of silliness to lift up my spirits.
I do remember your "House of the Moon" fic.
I never finished reading it, though.
And as I remembered back then, you were a very good writer.
That was years ago. I wonder how much better you are now!
DragonClanMaster chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I laughed at how cute and devious sesshy was as a pup.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Heheh
SnowKae chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
DAWMG LOL Sesshoumaru is so cute XDD Too cute for words. Of course he would do something like that. aww LOL.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was hilarious. I applaud you for your stroke of genius humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
hehehehehehe
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is epic. Kid!Fluffy is awesome!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
After all these years of being your devoted fan, I had never read this one. I'm feeling a mixture of shame and relief. Shame for obvious reasons and relief because I thought I was running out of well-written works to read. :'')) The idea of Sesshomaru being a clutz and his mother being lesbian and his father being so...unique, is so original and entertaining!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sesshomaru is an adorable and terrible little boy.
I love the ink painter stuff!
noMuku chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, this ex
MeltingpotGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ROFL! So cute! Loved it
no name chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG. That was hilarious! A clumsy toddler/boy Sesshoumaru - genius. I love the spin you placed on the relationship between all three characters; their interactions between one another is so amusing. If you ever decide to make a sequel, make it about his acid whip; with how well this oneshot turned out so well, there's no doubt that you can do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012