Reviews for Puppy Proofing Your Dojo
Definition Of Awesome chapter 1 . 3/14
That was hilarious. I applaud you for your stroke of genius humor.
hehehehehehe
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/8
This is epic. Kid!Fluffy is awesome!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
After all these years of being your devoted fan, I had never read this one. I'm feeling a mixture of shame and relief. Shame for obvious reasons and relief because I thought I was running out of well-written works to read. :'')) The idea of Sesshomaru being a clutz and his mother being lesbian and his father being so...unique, is so original and entertaining!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sesshomaru is an adorable and terrible little boy.
I love the ink painter stuff!
noMuku chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, this ex
The New Taisho Woman chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ROFL! So cute! Loved it
no name chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG. That was hilarious! A clumsy toddler/boy Sesshoumaru - genius. I love the spin you placed on the relationship between all three characters; their interactions between one another is so amusing. If you ever decide to make a sequel, make it about his acid whip; with how well this oneshot turned out so well, there's no doubt that you can do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Cute
NS chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I completely forgot how good that was. You write comedy as well as tragedy flawlessly.
"I doubt your wife is interested in swords." Killed me.
Thanks for writing!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so cute, baby Sesshoumaru! Aww...who would've thought that he was so clumsy and...human and cute as a child!
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
hahaha, wasn't that hilarious...

And I thought you only made angsty stories.. I especially laughed at Shutupyou, it actually sounded great... And I think I'd like to use the name in one of my stories, with your permission of course. :)
The Hatter Theory chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was amazingly cute and hilarious! Thanks for writing!
Anon42 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Lawl. For some reason, the idea of a clumsy and a seriously battle-incompetent kiddie Sesshoumaru never fails to crack me up, and this one was particularely well done. Inu-papa was rather amusing, too.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"Doooooouuuu" *clap clap* (ok, so maybe that doesn't translate to text very well. XD ) Anyways, poor Inutashio. lol He's had it rough, lol. And clumsy young sesshoumaru, priceless.