Reviews for Do You Love Me?
melonbar92 chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
nicole and her two boys? what about jim?
music4mysoul chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
Aww, that was a sweet chapter! Wow, how will the drama between Logan and Dana continue? I can't wait to see what'll happen next, lovely chapter! Please update soon!
sarah chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
I'm gonna cry because no DL, ZC, and CM! Also the DL part was cute! Can't wait! thank god I nicole and her boys because I would pissed other wise
Mrsloganresse chapter 31 . 1/7/2006
heyy!u heard from me b4 but i like the "falling" chapter the most w/ dana and logan expesilly in the 8th paragraph from the bottem. keep writing!
Happymoose101 chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
Aww... how sweet. it was nice to see some dana and Logan. wow, a choral festival, and you're one in 60? That sounds really exciting, and so does being in a school play. Umm... Harry Potter was OK, moviewise it was great, but, like you said, it was pretty altered from the book (although there was quite a bit of Weasley Twin action, they're my favorite characters) Oh, yeah, remember the chapter where I was confused about Nicole taking pre-calc? Well, i was thinking that they were ninth graders, like on the show. So thank You for clearing that up. I came to the conclusion that my school's just messed up in math schedules, lol.

Oh yes. i forgot that this is supposed to be a review for a story. well, great job as always. I'm kinda confused as to why this new girl, sandra is in the fic. Is it just to give Michael something to do? Anyway, hope you update soon, and thanks for taking the time to read this thing! (if you didn't die reading it)
TwilightRocks9 chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
i really liked this chapter and i cant wait till the next 1! This is my most favorite zoey 101 fanfic out of all the ones i have read so far!
Mrslogenreese chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
Please keep writing!but put more of logan and dana in it please!hurry!
scarlet emerald chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
HELLO! i'm back, alive and kicking! okay, not really. well, i didn't review the last chapter cause i was on holiday WITHOUT any internet! absolute torture! haha. i can't help but have that rich/richie idea stuck in my head. i can't get it out! i keep thinking that they're the same person. technically, dana hasn't met 'richie' yet (right? or did i miss something earlier?)and uh... rich could be her 'nickname' for him? haha. sorry, i'm digressing. but i really like it so far! keep it up!

nat (:
russia877 chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
great chapter! Keep writing. You really took long to update, usually you post one chapter and post the other one 3 weeks later
ChaseandZoey chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
Hey update soon. Good chapters. Review my stories. Ciao.
xoAlmostFamous chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
aww! that's so sweet! i wish i had a boyfriend like that! lol! keep writing!

-caitlin
melonbar92 chapter 36 . 1/4/2006
i hope chase will finally get to tell her! update sooner than soon
music4mysoul chapter 36 . 1/3/2006
Wow, that chapter was awesome! I liked Michael and Cassandra talking, really amusing and Zoey&Chase were so sweet! LOved it, please update soon!
Erika chapter 36 . 1/2/2006
Like it...alot. I Like the dana and logan parts...

Hurry up with the next chapter, please and thanx...suspense is killing me!
beejay08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i LOVE this story. dana and logan
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »