Reviews for Leverage
Msdib chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Great story!
Mel1592 chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Nice one. And to whoever said the others werent as good, I disagree. NY was as good or better than the original
boycrazy30008 chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
Thats not a nice way to end things! Cant wait for a sequal
boycrazy30008 chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
So cute, I can't wait to finish it
Dr. McAwesome chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
if vegas is #2, then who is #1?

PLEASE don't say NY or miami 'cuz those two aren't not nearly as good.
kelticsgirl chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
hi will you be writing a sequel to leverage? JH
kelticsgirl chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
good one! so next installment? please?
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Love all your stories!
weimfriend chapter 18 . 3/28/2006
What a great and nerve racking story, very well written read the sequel
JourneyoftheLost chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
I have to say that this is the best CSI story I have ever read. I really enjoyed it.
TAE1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I liked the premise, however, you need a good beta to help you with tenses and grammar. Except in the case of 'its/it's', all possessives are 's, and all plurals are s or es. Your use of possessive to indicate plural is hard to read through, as it seriously interrupts the flow. I'm not sure I'll be able to overlook all the grammatical problems to finish your story.
Kristen999 chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
I had the time to sit and read this whole story in one sitting. I enjoyed the pace you sent up in the beginning, more often than not authors want jump right into action and it leaves the reader with less of an impact. Also, as a writer is better to set mood, tone, and explore our characters first, then build up is there, and the pay off better.

I liked the plot; using Judge Stokes was original and realistic. I enjoyed the interaction with the team on this. I found the bad guys to be well done, your main one had reason to hate Nick, he was driven for his brother, yet sadistic, cold and very intelligent.

I was unsure if the coffin thing was bit overkill, but it served its purpose as far as psychosocially breaking down both victim and family. The video conference idea worked well showing the emotions.

I think the last few chapters were sort of rushed. You had all this action plotted out, but not fleshed out. Give yourself time to write out descriptions, some things were jumbled and moved too quickly. I was left trying to re-read sections, and again it just seemed like you were just trying to go through the motions. It would add to the ending if you painted a clearer picture which can be challenge. Don’t’ be afraid to re-write things.

Also, again this is just to help; my beta always encourages me to “Show” not “tell.” You don’t have to tell the reader what a person is doing, show us. Don’t tell us they are hurting inside; show us by describing facial expressions, mannerism. It’s more powerful.

So, again lovely start for your writing. Hope you continue you have some nice ideas.

Kristen
Mma63 chapter 18 . 10/21/2005
I've seen it yet...and loved it. See you...
c1 chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
Kudos on a great story. But please, CONTINUE!
Emily chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
OMG! Cliff-hanger right at the end...ur so evil...joke

great story...kept me hooked all night,Please let there be a sequel! :D