Reviews for Slayer or Savior?
Zoommerfish chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
keep going its good!
Josef Engle chapter 10 . 7/9/2011

what a gr8 story! I really love your writting style as well as the creative flow the bounds from character to character. You somehow manage to keep each character seperate but unified within the total creative flow. Interesting point: Baen .com home of baen publishing house is always on the lookout for new talent in the sci fi realm.

good luck

CodelyokoFan23 chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Please make asequal to this story, their both exclent,so please make anoughter sequal
ArmoredSoul chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Another bloody brilliant tale.

I can't help but love your characters, and you write so well!

ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 3/1/2009

That guy was just STUPID.

Mentally deficient.

Fuked in the head.

How many ways do I gotta say it?

I mean, X was LETTING them GO.

And he ATTACKED her.

Caboose from RvB is smarter than that, and that's saying something!
Dawley chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
Well, if this is going to be the final chapter, I think it's fitting. :)

Nice job, overall; I like how you were able to show the different characters and their multiple-layer opinions. Very good work in that regard.

GenomeSoldier chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Wow great story so far! Please update soon!
Dawley chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
...oh my God.

YOU UPDATED!1! *crash-glomps Raptor-Chick*

Ahem. ;

I like this new chapter; plenty of tension and not knowing what will happen to X13, One and Ebony. Then there's Cal, but he's human. :P

As usual, eagerly awaiting the next update,

ben revell chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
this is good

I did not think x-13 would want to agree to letting the humans have a xeno, facehugger or egg.

and now her hive might not even listen to her
DarkRaider08 chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
AH man, PLEASE, this is too good to be left with a cliffhanger, I'm dieing to see what will happen to the trio please, please, please update soon.
DarkRaider08 chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Great, marvelous, splendid chapter, this is awesome, I'm beginning to like Ebony.
DarkRaider08 chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Now that is more like it, great chapter and story so far.
DarkRaider08 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Ah man, can just one meeting with the xenos get to end peacefully, I guess that will never happened and I like teh story so far.
DarkRaider08 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
I think the end of this chapter was ratter funny, I could visualize Hyde's face when Cal told her about the meeting, great work and hope you continue it.
DarkRaider08 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Something tells me this is going to be another bloody blattle but hey, in a way I like it and the story so far, update soon.