Reviews for Alliance
TrustyFoxy chapter 9 . 1/1
i have a question, since im hard of hearing ( can hear a little not all) do you know of any teen titans episodes with english subtiltes?
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
*grumbles* at least i'm not the only one that needs to play catch up with the tv shows...

good luck with the college life,

brittney
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
hahaha, it would be AWESOME to have the box ghost there. XD he's like the cheapest comic relief around.

brittney
death dealer chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
this is a great story. keep going
Ms. Unlucky chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Aw! D: nu more chapters? cryz some one betta hurry up and start writing this again,or imma gonna go CRAZY! lol
Ms. Unlucky chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
The deep voice is Slade isnt it? and the other one is Vlad! :D lol i think anyways... on to the next chapter! :O
Hottiegally chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
WHAT! I got real tears going down. R u lazy or something? U were my favorite so far and possiby forever! But now ur a jerk! Sobs. U don't deserve to stop or even started in the first place! No one- not even in the whole world can take ur dreams stories. It's not the same! U r one terrible heart-breaker. Image ur not the creater and ur reading the stories and the writer stops! Image how sad u would be but I bet not sadder than me! I'm still crying here! U don't deserved to live to do this! Now get ur lazy butt and start writing!... If u even care.
Aslook chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Has any1 taken it up yet? Because I might when my other fic are done.
ameliato2004 chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Has anyone adopted it yet? I really want to see how it goes. If so, please tell me the new name and author. If not, I may adopt it once my winter break from school starts.
Janey Thomas chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
It is nice. Like I mean i've read thiz alot of times. U must b a great writer then right?
mystery writer5775 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
So I guess you haven't found any one to continue this? Shame. It's a really good fic, despite the problems with grammer but hey, everyone has their problems. You just learn. I know I'm terrible at grammer but I don't let it get me down. But then again you probably haven't watched the shows in years right? Maybe if you went back and watched a few episodes or read a few fics to get inspiration? I had been on the verge of quiting Danny Phantom but watching an episode after a year of not seeing them has put me into a Danny Phantom frenzy. But if you don't continue that's okay too. I'll just learn to deal...
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
hey, i really like your fic, i think it could go really far. i hate it when i find one that im really into, and then find out that the author has indefinetely put it on hiatus. *sigh* oh well. i guess i cant really complain; the stories im writing have almost all been put on hiatus, because i keep getting new ideas. it would be really cool of you to let me finish this, or if someone else already has, could you send me a link? thats all im asking. thanks!
PhantomGirl12 chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
I know this is not a pm but hopefully it will work just the same. I am intested in your story. Take your time updating. I'm not in collage, but I can imagine how busy it must be.
Danni Lea chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Eh! C'mon you gotta keep writting this! updates may come slow but it's really good!aving sopmeone else take it over would like ruin it cause it's not you idea anywmore and i think nyour goin somewhere totally awsome with this story. I'd wait four years for a update if i had to! That's how much i like tyhis story!
Adrian Winter chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Ah! I love this- the writing is so awesome, and I love the story idea. I'm sad to see that you've given it up, and I would so take it up, but I have no ideas... N E way, great job, and I hope someone finishes it! _