Reviews for R15 Themes
AerinM chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
I like how you write :D These are quite good.

I have one problem with this particular "chapter," and that is how you described the dancing duo. Hahaha :) It's a simple mistake, really. You wrote "...his gloved right hand rested against her bare right shoulder."

Technically, his right hand would be on her left side (because that would just look weird, his left hand holding her right hand and his right hand holding her right shoulder). And the girl's left hand rests on the boy's right shoulder, while the boy's right hand holds the girl in the small of her back (on the girl's left side).

Hahaha. I'm picky, what can I say? ;)

Aside from that small thing, I think that you write very well. I've enjoyed reading these drabbles :D
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
This one reminds me of the episode where everyone in Roy's co. is trying to determine who will accompany Edward & Alphonse. Riza speaks up and says, "I have to take care of the colonel!", such a wealth of information in those words.

Good one!
AngolMoaChan chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
This is very sweet. Keep writing!
Flava Sava chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Oh, don't worry. I read the scanalations. _ I have to have my FMA manga. I'm glad chapter 52 is out! yay! Have fun at state! Awesome update! Its so true about them!
Melinda-chan chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
For someone that only read the manga, the last chapter was pretty well-said. I understand that these are drabbles, but I wonder if you'll develop some of these? They are far too few stories based on the manga as far as I'm concerned.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
I loved both "Replica" and "Refuse" each appropriatley named.

Roy seeking solace in the arms of a carbon copy of Riza is pretty realistic.

It interesting how you fluctuate between a glimpse of happiness and the angst for these two.

Awesome
MoonStarDutchess chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
Evertime I see a story and see that you are the author of it I know I won't be dissappointed. You are a great writer and I look forward to whatever you write in the future.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
Unusual reunion, but the ending was sweet.
Outsane chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Aww, that's cute. I like the ending line. _
Outsane chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Aw! Cute!
The Mr. Clean Alchemist chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
It took me a while to get that...but I did. I'm just slow. XD. I love, as usual.

~ -~
Flava Sava chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
. This is so good! I love your themes! Do you mean the Japanese manga or the English translations that are coming out from Viz?
Flava Sava chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
This is totally awesome. I like all your theme ideas.
The Mr. Clean Alchemist chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
SQUEE! You rule. You so rule. this is going on my favorites. RIGHT NOW.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
I enjoy reading your fiction very much and think that you are a very talented writer. Keep writing!