Reviews for MegaMan Jr High
cougartail99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
a very good chapter.
WarpedInsanity chapter 74 . 9/24/2008
Woh you rock this is the best fanfic i read so far.
Kawaii Petal-Chan chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
Wow. This story is just like something that my best friend and I would come up with. My best friend Tasha and I are constantly coming up with wierd random role-plays, and usually Megaman makes an appearence. This makes me think of our 'Chibi Daycare' story where we have random anime characters in a daycare run by a mentally imbalanced Kikyo (from InuYasha)and Hiko Seijoru (from Rurouni Kenshin). All three Megaman incarnations make an appearence in that, along with both Protomans and two (count 'em, two) Zeros, and Megaman X has this wierd fascination with BOOTS of all things! It's hilarious! Maybe we should post it sometime . . . Ok, I've taken up enough of your time. Bye!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 74 . 12/31/2005
Very nice story. Good job writing this! I hope you'll update soon! _~
L.C. Techno chapter 45 . 11/29/2005
You know...if we think about it long enough, there might be a moral lesson here.

I didn't get to say it last chapter but I really liked Sheep in the Big City. My friends said it was corny but I keep telling them...nothing.
L.C. Techno chapter 44 . 11/29/2005
What? It's been like...two days that you've updated and you've got five new chapters for us to read. Sweet! Thanks man!
L.C. Techno chapter 39 . 11/29/2005
"...everyone who laughed at my comedy will pay!"

(chuckles)

That's a pretty witty line you've got. It works in so many levels.

I think the charm of this series for me that it's so bad that it's good. Normally I avoid script formats like a bad habit but somehow it suits the corniness (but sometimes priceless) of the show.
L.C. Techno chapter 38 . 11/29/2005
My favorite character in this whole tv show is Zero, the ever cynical and beat upon voice of reason.

My favorite line is this...

"Wily: FIRST AMENDMENT FANBOY!"

That stirkes me as uber funny...dunno why...
L.C. Techno chapter 35 . 11/29/2005
Gasp! A twist! And a very funy...KI, Kirby...
L.C. Techno chapter 43 . 11/29/2005
EA Idol? Might it stand for Extreme American Idol? Heh. Never mind, I actually like KI better.
L.C. Techno chapter 40 . 11/29/2005
My, my... A plot point that will be and have been mentioned in other episodes! I think I'm gonna faint! This is a monumental, stupendal and (insert adjective with suffix al here)! TO MegaMan junior High! May it have other reviewers!

(Drinks punch)

Ow...someone spiked it.

Mt favorite part would have to be you commanding squirtle. I love Pokemon.
L.C. Techno chapter 33 . 11/23/2005
Even though you say it's full of cliche and stuff, I still find it really funny. Thanks.
L.C. Techno chapter 27 . 11/11/2005
I like the Plot hole, cliched and troll stuff. But I think it's spelled Ciel not Ceil.
L.C. Techno chapter 26 . 11/11/2005
Oh! A Captain planet parody! (Pauses) You really do like SNES don'tcha?
Chi Ookami chapter 24 . 11/6/2005
_' this is a pretty pointless story