Reviews for A Touch of Velvet
violetpooka chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved the story...I think my only issue with it was that it placed Iruka in the role of helpless maiden to be saved by Kakashi from Hiashi...The way you wrote this Iruka made it seem like he would have been a little more prepared for Hiashi to attack him...maybe a trap, or a clone...something other than just standing there waiting for him to kill him...but other than that, I adored all the interactions between all of the characters and the double-entendre banter between Kakashi and Iruka...
jj chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
i love it that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
love this story! thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
no pwp? aww, can you write a pwp to accompany this? luv it btw, awesome fic.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very good story with many layers.

People are often more complexes that they let know and Iruka is not an exception. He have all the apparence of a quiet, paper-pusher ninja but he's still a ninja and deception is one of the more important abilities requiered to be a shinobi. He have a more moderate nature than in his young, but he still have a temper and strong conviction. He love his student and know that he prepare them for a hard life and that they need to be prepared. Pushing them to far, too fats is the best way to break them.

Kakashi is fascinated by that he see beneath the underneath and come to respect Iruka's devoion for his student and determination. I really love this pairing
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOL
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*snickers* that's just adorable.

Now I just wonder how Naruto would react if he found out xd;;; lol!
Go Go Bear chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I liked this quite a bit. Very cute, fun, and entertaining. A hint of KakaIru? I'd say it was more than a hint, a lot more, but that's perfectly fine with me. :) There are a few grammatical mistakes, but I summed most up to typical typos. The only repeated one that I saw was: ellipses come in threes, not twos or fives, and typically anything more than six is going overboard. This didn't take away from the story at all, though, so no worries. You're probably even aware of such things now, it being 7 years after you wrote this fic. :) Well, this was fun!
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Those were not hints. That was slight. Not hints. :3

(Is pleased in other words.)

Go Iruka! I love secret fiery Iruka the most! :heart:

I was very pleased with your story, thanks much. :3

I'd suggest going into a nice long chapter story, but then they got rather flirty so now I am saying. SWEET.

:D

I am pleased. Thanks much, and no chapter story needed. :D

Ciao!

~I.L.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was perfection. Wonderful job.
Cadel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Damn, go Iruka! That was an intertaining read

Keep at it

Cheers
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really liked this story. Very very good! Thank-You!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
this was nice. people usually ignore trickster iruka. also, i loved how hiashi got his ass handed to him. ;D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Marikalay chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Very nicely written. I really enjoyed reading this one.
anonnyyy chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i want morreeee gimmee gimme

) maybe the activities for that night?