Reviews for Back From the Future
A fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'd love a concluding chapter, as this one was fun but didn't conclude. Thanks.
kasluvs chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Finish, Please!
Madeleina chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh miss jasadin, it's so funny! I try to write Josh POV pieces but I don't think I ever capture him being funny just the right way, but you do! What an interesting plotline too...Daughter from the future, terrorist, whatever, haha :) Please update soon cause I wanna know what happens...I mean i'm thinking that it's Josh and Donna's daughter but still, I'll let you write all that. Yay!
blackrose chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
i love it and so fun
NT chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Chapter 2 just seemed like a complete retelling of Chapter 1. I like the story and I really hope it moves forward in the next chapter.
um chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
wait, did you just rewrite the frist chapter from josh's pov? wtf
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I really liked the beginning of your story. Creative, funny. I think you should have done EITHER the first or second chapter, though. Or maybe found a way to combine the points of view without going over all the dialogue and actions again. It was just TOO repetitive.
dietcherryemma chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I adore this! Absolutely wonderful. Write more soon!
Meganfitz chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
What a fun story! I love the banter, pure Josh and Donna. Write more... like now... how about now...

now... I need more... now No pressure!
frizzyhead chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
thars brilliant. i think you did a great job of what josh was thinkning. i hope youre planning on writing donns POV
Crawleyfan chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
This is very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next.
wwwednesday chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
OK, I'm a bit confused here. I enjoyed Chapter 1 but when I opened up Chapter 2 - it was the same thing as Chapter 1 - nothing added as far as I could tell.
shanj chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I can't wait to find out who her mom is! and what her proof is... very exciting!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
No offense, but I refuse to read anything by any author who insinuates they'll stop writing if they don't get enough reviews. If you're not invested in writing the story through till the end why should I even bother reading?
NT chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is cute. I hope you continue it.