Reviews for The Queens Servant
REBD chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
cute ! :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was so sweet! I don't think it was descriptive enough to deserve the M rating, though. You could probably take it down to a T and it would be fine.
rileybear 14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This story was amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It worked! Great work!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
A neat reboot of the Stargate Universe. I like the use of Thor's Hammer and that Daniel and Sha're ended up together. Liked it.
Litheral chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Your story captivated me. I have a few suggestions. Don't be so quick with it. I love your plot, but it just moved to quickly, and I didn't get a real feel for where Daniel was. He was with her all the time, or alone locked in a room. A little bit more description would sharpen it. Also you are using too many abbreviations. DHD, GDO, too many are confusing. You have to make sure you explain them for readers who like the idea of your plot but have never seen STARGATE ever. So just a few suggestions for your future writings. Good Luck, and Congratulations on your story.
Jessie237 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Enjoyed the fic
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow, how sweet!

Nice Ending!
Lanta chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I really like this. The sole problem is that it's not long enough! You could have made that storyline last twice, three times as long ;) But yeah, it's good.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Excelent story! Such an interesting AU, I loved that you had Kawalski alive and part of SG1! This way of Daniel and Sha're meeting never occured to me, and I have to say it's extremey wonderful! Glad you saved them both, they deserve to be alive and safe and together!

I only hope you'll continue with this! You made me wonder what will happen next, and it will sure be interesting to see the relationship between Daniel and Sha're developing, with the trauma they both have... So, PLEASE write more of this beautiful story!

Jassmine
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a simple SG1 fic and this just hit the spot. Thanks!