Reviews for The Blonde in the BDU
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
It started out great, but ended too happy.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
“She isn’t at all worried about me, is she?”

It's nice to see the shoe on the other foot.
booster-t chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
"a dog in glasses and the Way Back Machine" ... ROFLMAO ... didn't Sherman also wear glasses?

I am amazed that someone else remembers the joy of Jay Ward creations.
booster-t chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"Why am I thinking Kitten with a Whip?" ... .Goodness ... I just abut fell off my chair - what an image that conveyed.

This is really good :)

Just one question ... if Rain is in her late 20s, she would not be the child of a hippy (so to speak) - especially as she talks abouther Mom becoming a cracki addict ... DANIEL could be, but Rain ... the 60s were the days of flower power,
Teleri Pendaren chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Damn good for a S/J ending.

And Chris is right, Daniel delivered three babies:

A baby in a dig in the Yucatan pre-SGC/movie

Baby Daniel in Brief Candle

Shifu, Sha’re’s baby, in Secrets
slamaina chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
What a great story. I went back to read it a second time, I never do that. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

I would love to see an epilogue for this though.

Keep on writing.
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
That last line was fantastic. This was such a fun story. I like how you sorted it all out so well at the end. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
"Ken-doll"? Daniel? Forced to giggle at that though the end of this had me wincing for the poor lamb. Great chapters.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
The robber's ass line is still the best but this is an utter riot. I love Daniel being this wild and Rain is great too.
Maggie Eaton chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
What a terrific fic! Loved it all, even though you had your doubts. So nice to see a fresh idea and hope there are more waiting in the wings!
gatelover chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Great! An Epilogue?
Tricia chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
YAY! congrats to Daniel and Rain and glad that Jack was able to deal with his issues and open his heart o those kids.

Good story :D ...is there going to be a sequel?
krysalys chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Oh, HOWL!

ROTFL

How perceptive the little bugger is! *snickersnort* And Cassandra's gonna be thrilled to not be the only non-Earth kid one of the SGC staff adopted. Bet she's gonna end up being Auntie Cassandra, huh? ;)

Excellent ending to this. So glad Jack had that conversation with Sara, and that it opened his eyes as well as his heart. He so deserves to be happy, and so does Sam and everyone else.

Well done, m'dear. Kept me guessing up until the end how the personal relationships were going to work out.

-}-

Krys
Chris4Short chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Ok, so not a S/D story... but awesome! You know there are catagories for "best original character" in the fic awards... i can easily see this being nominated, and winning... so good!

Oh and Daniel did say he has delivered 2 babies - i want to say when Sha'ra was giving birth then another time...

i can't believe it is the end... must have another fic!
LJQ chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
I enjoyed that. I'm so glad Daniel and Rain are getting married. And I like that Sam and Jack are too - I'm glad she figured things out. Nice that they're all taking in the kids.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »