Reviews for Apple from the Tree
Mossstardaughterofbluestar chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
This story is Awesome! My three guesses are serious sing a love song to Severus in the middle of the great hall, Neville is in love with a basilisk, and A group of commando sheep appears on the roof of Hogwarts. Plz update?!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
pls continue this story!
Revelation Rebel chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
PLEASE let Remus wake up!
blood wolfe 92 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Why is this story marked as complete if it's not? UPDATE SOON!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Awwu, I'd have loved to see the way this story developed. Alas, incomplete.

Angel
Moongypsy04 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Why did you discontinue this story?

I read the first one and loved it and I wish you would continue.
Fancy-Hart chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
D
Serenity of the Lake chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
uzumaki misaki chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
hey this is a great story! please update soon! i look forward to seeing sev become a potter again. this should be quite interesting.
sweetteatwo chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I hope everything turns out for Mione and that she won't have to go to Malfoy Manor. up date soon please. when you up date please email me at
flyawayblue chapter 3 . 5/8/2007

I just found this fic and "Like father, like son", they are both amazing and i love the world you have created. You can't stop there, i need to know the nice Malfoy among other things, hope you can update soon.
hermioneluver333 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
OMG OMG OMGOMGOMG! This story is AMAZING! Are u SURE that you're not actually J.K. Rowling writing out how she wanted the books but her publishers wouldn't let her? You can tell me, I swear I wont tell a soul! :D

But seriously, this story, and Like Father, Like Son, are AWESOME! I LOVELOVELOVE them! PLEZE update soon! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation! PLEEZE!

My three guesses for what wont happen:

1. Lucius Malfoy isn't really evil

2. Weasley sabotages Remy's potion (whatever happened 2 the rest of the weasleys? How do George/Fred/Ginny/Charly/Bill feel bout Harry and/or Remy?

3. The commando sheep thing! lol! All the suggestions from your brother made me laugh SO hard! As did the PINK SWIMMINGTRUNKS! I actually fell off my chair cause I was laughing so hard! hehehe!

Alrighty, PLEZE! Pleze update soon! :D

My3scape chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!

The three...

Sirius sings a love song to Severus in the middle of the Great Hall

A group of commando sheep appears on the roof of Hogwarts

The Student-Eating Horrid Monster of Ravenclaw Tower makes a comeback

...though some of the others seem hard to work in as well.
Lizardbut chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I must admit that I didn't think that most of your stories would be high quality because of the number I was surprised at the quality of the seval that I have read but then that was a first reaction and I don't write stories so what would I know? I love your three of the following statements will be true game (but I think the Italics ruin it) but I wount even try and guese other then say that the crazest ones will happen. I say this because with the mauraders (sp?) and there sons on the loose who knows what they(you) will dream of.

Zizi

PS I hope the basilisk is an animagus!

PPS Oh and the duck capturing Ms. Nores was great!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »