Reviews for Doom the Homeland
Devils-Ramen chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
This is seriously one of the funniest damn fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Please update soon! I beg of you! (begins chanting a strange, cult-ish sounding prayer*
Tactician Fan chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Where'd the Qxtsazk name for the Christi- er, religion come from? I would've never thought of that. The story gets ever more confusing, for the main character. I guess that's what's supposed to be happening, huh? Cool, it's love. Jack's new outfit, I wonder if it's fire proof. We'll have to see? Because someone's bound to attempt to burn him somewhere in time! "Unholy apparition!" yeah, at least, I'd sure as hell burn anyone who showed up dressed like Jack is now. Good job on the chapter, continue soon, okay?
Michi Mitsurugi chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
...0.o...genius. This whole fucking fic is pure IT!...eh...sorry for the freak out...Anyway, great story, cant wait till the next update.
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Where's the Jack to forgive? The Goddess wouldn't be here to let him in. So... What happened?

Best to ya,

Kitsu.
Snowdrop-girl chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
Wow, our physco Jack could still mess everything in his spirit form! This is absolutely crazy just like before.

I'm looking forward to read the next chapther so please update soon.

P.S. Do you notice that the Harvest Goddess hair has magically turn from purple to green!
Snowdrop-girl chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
This fic is just the funniest, craziest and weirdest fic I've read so far. Keep it up .

P.S. If this psycho Jack do die does that mean this fic is compete?
Werewolf Magic chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
interesting story

please don't hurt Louis.
King of Apple Pie chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
DIA IS EVIL!

...uh, whoah, that was bizzare. Anyway, I guess it makes people wanna appreciate/feel sorry for Gina now. Odd-looking woman she is, her personality's quite "pleasant". Maybe Jack should set more things on fire...

Okay, going to try and catch up now. Wish me good luck!
sea kelp chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
This story is so totally awesome, dude. -Makes peace sign-

So, I finished reading chapter 6. Ill finish the rest of your current chapters when Im done taking my shower. I got this new shampoo that Ive bought from the asian market thats especially for BLACK HAIR. How cool is that? Lol. This story is hilarious so far. & what were you saying before? Its going to become more of a parody?

AWESOME. More funny to come, eh?

I see you mentioned 'The Outsiders.' That books awesome. I had to read it in the beginning of my pathetic seventh grade school year (Which I believe WAS this year, actually, unless Ive somehow managed to skip a grade), & I actually enjoyed it. I cried about the fire part, after 'you-know-who' got some serious burning. Hah, that makes me laugh. No, I mean the crying part.

& I ALSO see you live in NJ. Me too. Go, Jersey!

Ill finish my excessive rambling right... NOW (:

I have a feeling Im going to read your other stories too, so expect extra rambling from me!
Tactician Fan chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
This fic is so awesome! I love it, you have a very interesting sense of humor, mister Greenfrie. I forget, have I reviewed all of the chapters? Oh well, I guess you'll get an occasional review from me. Jack on a killing spree, that's rich. Out of curiousity, what did Jack think Kurt did to deserve to be the first one dead? I didn't quite register that, and since the pointy haired one wasn't on the canoe back did that mean he got a ride with Gwen? At times this story is a tad, uh, confusing, few plot holes here and there. Speaking of which, it's my only complaint. Note to self, after reading this, if I ever decide to spike my hair, even if I'm a girl, than never befriend an unlucky guy with a cap. Warnings: May result in death. That chapter was so deep, Kurt dies! *Bursts into tears.* Kidding, I like Jack more in this story. He may be stupid, enough to the point of attempting to kill Dia who has green laser beams, but he's misunderstood. Like every monster, Jack just wants to be loved... Oh crud, he might want to kill me too now. O.O That concludes my review, continue soon!
Marie the Hedgecat chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
YAY! Jack's on a killing spree!

...

Wait, why do I sound excited?
Karen Moondrop chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
So good. Please continue!
Karen Moondrop chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
I LOVE it. I think I read the 1st chapter before, but forgot to review-sorry! Lol, I just watched the Outsiders in Ebglish! I love randomness, keep it up!
Kairi7 chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
I like the parody route. But it'll still be good!

Great job keep it up!
Marie the Hedgecat chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!