Reviews for Touch & Tell Lullaby
LittleMissLesMis chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Soooo good!
LoserLovesYou chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Gah. So cute. You said somewhere in your author's notes that you wanted to know if you were doing everything right as a writer. You are. This feels less like a fanfic and more like a book. You've done an amazing job.
yoshikimos chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
omg this fanficton was sooooo goooooooodddd. i am going to add u to my watch list. love the way u write
567573 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was the first good Mark/Roger fic I've ever read. Quite honestly, all other Mark/Roger fanfics seem to pale in comparison. This fic is just so brilliantly written, humorous, romantic, cute, angsty, and displays characters in denial about their emotions SO WELL that I can't help but constantly going back to re-read it (I think I am on my fifth time...)

INCREDIBLE JOB! I love it :D
567573 chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
I have enjoyed reading this fic so much! I think that you're chapters were the perfect length and you did a great job of not having to many "mark thinks" "marks says" etc.
567573 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
This story is so brilliantly written, so well thought out, and so in-character! I LOVE it! I especially love how Mark and Roger (particularly Roger) use insomnia and fear as reasons for sleeping/kissing, and how protective/jealous Roger is of Mark. so cute!
KissTheBoy7 chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
I cant even tell you how fantastic this is... I've read it at least 3 times now. You've got the charactersdn pat an u even managed to do this without killing Mimi off! Sweet! I wish this had more just so i could read the smut... haha but seriously i HEART this! Encore!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Ah, that was wonderful. Excellent job, I love your writing style, you're very talented. I just started reading RENT fanfictions, but this is still one of the better ones I've seen. They're just so cute together! I can't even tell you what my favorite part was, I liked it all. Again, great job, thank you for writing this.

-Foxgirl
crazy yaoi fangirl chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Happy ending! They make such a good couple. It would have been nice to hear more on what Mark was thinking about him and Roger, as opposed to just Roger fretting about Mark. Great fic! I loved it! :)
Kejfe Blintz chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
I love the slow burn to this, completely readable and realistic. Thank you so much for this, I've just lost an entire evening reading it! Wonderful, well written and heart warming.

Kejfe
geekchic79 chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
aw! that was so good!

it took me about an hour to read it all lol but it was definately worth it

love

hannah

xx
Saathi chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Ah...that was wonderful! _ I loved Roger's stubbornness and plain old mulishness when it came to not betraying Mark with his attraction. I loved the friends-but-kinda-more relationship they had for a while, with the kisses and all. And I loved all the hints that everyone thought they were already together. They're meant to be, at risk of sounding horribly cliche. Haha, write more soon!

-Saathi
PBuG chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
This was truly amazing. I loved all of the references to the songs from the musical (I caught many that I didn't expect and was surprised that I caught them).
Spice of Life chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
That whole thing was just lovely! Excellent job, and it's definitly going on my favorites list. My only question is that what were his nightmares about? I know it said about the drowning thing, but he said that wasn't what they were about anymore. So now I'm really curious!
kitty kat chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
"even breathes he drifts off as well"... 'breaths' is the noun you want to use, 'breathes' is the verb that would make you use 'even breathing'.

"Mark is a sleep" no space in 'asleep'.

"away before Roger blow up" .. 'blows up' ? 'blew up' ?

(the ending was so cute! aw!)