Reviews for Line of Fire
ShadowOfDarkness101 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
love this story, one of my favorites

its sad but i love how John finally realise that he loves elizabeth, its just so sweet!
Beach chick chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
I love happy endings. This was such a good story. I couldn't stop reading it. I love all the description you used, and I also liked how they ended up together. Thanks for the great story. :)

Beach chick chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
I loved how John told off Caldwell like that. Yeah!

Great chp.

Beach chick chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
This chapter was really good. I loved reading about how he felt about Elizabeth. I also like how you made references to things that happened in other episodes, like the Wraith-bug incident and the problem with Kolya. Good job! :)

Beach chick chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This was really good. I can't believe that she was shot! I hope she recovers. Can't wait to read more.

Traci chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Wow. That was one of the best-written stories I have read for Atlantis. I usually get bored if it's more than a chapter or 2 but I actually found myself trying to read faster to get to the next part. It was so well written, descriptive but not overly so, and the emotions were beautiful! Oh, and a big AW for the J/E stuff, especially the dinner on the balcony!
Verb chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
That? Was AWESOME! I just . . . there really aren't enough words for me to explain it, but that was one of the best Sheppard/Weir pieces I have read. Brilliant - I really hope you will continue with writing, I look forward to reading your stuff!
Falcon Horus chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Woohoo, loved it. Fabulous job!

Greetz ;)
DaynaJD chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Wow! What a fantastic story! I love the way you captured John and Elizabeth's intense feelings. I rarely find a story that is so intriguing and captivating to read. Will definintely read this one again. Great job.
Astrantia chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Thanks for posting up the story completed- I hate long waits. An excellent, steady fic, that didn't seem out of character. Loved the romance, but it wasn't over the top, which was perfect. Thanks!
Astrantia chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I love how well you wrote the little goodbyes of each character- it made them seem so realistic and almost how I'd expect them to behave in the show in this kind of situation.
Astrantia chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow, you know how to start things off with a bang! Great start, could have swore my heart jumped at the amount of action. Off to the next chapter!
Shayz chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
That was really wonderful. I was almost shaking with John's and Ronon's rage at Caldwell (Gawd I hate that man!) *lol* Anyway, very moving and a nice ending too.
Admiral Lily chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Aw! Fabulous. Loved it! Wonderful. You get the idea. ;)

AL