Reviews for No Worries
Midlina chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Superb. This is a great story.
Audra Vaikas chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nearly everyone forgets about Tohru's family besides her parents and grandfather, it's very interesting to see it from their perspective
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aaaw, that was sweet. I never really thought of Tohru's cousin in a good way before...this is quite an interesting change of views on...er...what's her name again? Was Tohru's cousin's name EVER shown in the manga or anime? Probably not...hmm...never mind then!

Anyways, I usually read long stories, but this caught my attention because I've never read a story on Tohru's cousin...what IS her name?

Oh dear, there I go again, going off-topic. I liked your story. Short and sweet...:) I was planning on doing a Fruits Basket fanfic using an OC (the tough-and-rough kind. Like a female Kyo! XD) and the Furuba gang and the OC would meet Tohru's cousin one day and something happens that makes the OC beat the crap out of here, but after reading your story, maybe I can make the cousin a good character...?

Then again...she did say, "Wow! You were shacked up? I thought I would be the first!" or something like that (whether in the manga or the anime, I've totally forgotten by now). Hmm...

Aah, never mind me. Please ignore any nonsense thing that I wrote that you think is...well...nonsense. -_-''' Ja ne~! XD
Hidari chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was a good read. I like reading about the three from an outsider's perspective.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
so cute! ok, now have her visit tohru and give her thoughts on the sohma family.
Naoki chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I liked it, it's like an outsiders view of Tohru's living arrengements. And yes, Tohru's male cousin deserved to be slapped.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Wow. You took one of the most obscure characters in Fruits Basket and nailed down a simply awesome story. Very good characterization of everyone, this is a great fic!
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This one-shot was so beautiful and unique. I've been wanting to read one about Tohru's cousin for so long, but I could never find anything (mind you, I found stuff on a cousin Tohru doesn't actually have...-.-) That's why I'm so thrilled to have found this one-shot based off Tohru's ACTUAL cousin. The depth of the story was amazing and the simplistic nature of it was fitting. A job well done, most certainly, so please keep up the good work and take care! :D

~Lily~
hymnia chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I like seeing a canon scene from another prospective, especially when it's this well done. Tohru's cousin is an angle that would never have occured to me, but I thought you handled her characterization well.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was great read! Not only did you chose a character who is nearly a blank slate and give her a personality, but you also gave the story an interesting structure with the repeats of her looking at the space where Tohru's bed would have been.
lynst chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
really creative and unique point of view. thanks for the great read.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow. That is just utterly perfect.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow~! This is a great fanfic too! Wow... Wow... I'm stunned! Keep on writing Windswift! (BTW: I love your name!)
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
yay! Tohru has family who cares!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Aw, that was so sweet. I never even really thought of that girl as Tohru's cousin before. Good job.