Reviews for It Stands There Like A Stone Wall
soccergurl31294 chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
gr8 story! please update soon!
drakenleigh chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
I love this story! angst, comedy, romance and history all rolled into one beautiful story. Great job!
randompanda940 chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
Which Ann Rinaldi did you do this on? I really like it. :)
svelte chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
As usual, your writing gets better and better each chapter. Ariane's courage is quite noble, and I'd love to see what she does to Tally and Moira. Her relationship with Rowan is most romantic and very intriguing. I can hardly wait until you update again.

svelte chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
What a twist! That was an excellently written chapter. I have to say, it is so easy to devour the words you write with the eyes now. I am very intrigued by what happened and hope fervently that you update as soon as you may!

svelte chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
I am still quite perplexed over the lack of reviews. It makes me want to roar {insert rawr}. Yeah, I'm irritable. _ Your writing has seriously gotten even better than the last chapter. I felt like I was actually riding with Ariene as she was racing Rowan. Also, I must apologize for my last review. I had stated that there hardly seemed to be a plot, but I was wrong. I must've been sleeped deprived. Lovely chapter, deah.

svelte chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Ah! Why aren't there more reviews? Your story and style has gotten better and better. Although there seems to hardly be a plot, it is interesting to read and a nice difference to other fan fictions. Ariene is becoming a clearer and more distinct character as the chapters roll by. Wonderful writings! Update soon please.

May your typing muscles forever prosper

svelte chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
This is a very nicely developed story. Ariene is quite the interesting character with folds of personality yet to unfold. Your writing style is interesting and very good. Very lovely story!