Reviews for Gotham Inn
aylathetitan chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This is so good! It makes me smile. Please update it!
Star of Airdrie chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
this is really good - so sad it wasn't continued - Richard Grayson in breeches - sounds perfect to me!

LJ
cuteknight101 chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
please write more
angelsflame265 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story as far as it went. It seemed like you had the story all planed out, so i'm kind of sad to see that you did not continue it.
Crimson Black chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Oh, wow. WOW. Your writing is just... amazing. The way you put the characters and the style in which you do it just makes this story ever more wonderful. Please plesae please update soon, though it seems you haven't for quite a while. I really want to know what happens next in this story! Thanks!

X

~Crimson Black
StarrGoddess chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
This is SUCH a GREAT story! I love stories that are like old style if thats wat you wanna call it.. i dont no y.. but i do, but i cant wait for the next update! I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!
DOJ chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
You've got me hooked. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good writing, Rob/Star, and any "real" romance I can find. Everything these days is just pointless fluff (which I love, don't get me wrong...but the majority of it is unrealistic) or terribly written with multitudes of misspelled words and horrid grammar. Needless to say, I'm loving your fic _ Hope you keep it up!

~*~DOJ~*~
BoredGOTH chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It's awesome, man! I loved the feel and setting of the story. All dark and sorta creepy, y'know? Just like me. LUV IT. PLEASE UPDATE!

Life sucks, Screw the world
Valda chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
::daydreams:: ill b wif u in a min...ok im dun! sori i fink Robin lks his best wen his hairs wet *daydreams*

anywho! this story kicks ass! plzplz update asap! n don tell any lady that i used the A word :P

luvz ya

Valda

X
Neko Saphira chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Awesome! I love how you've introduced characters from the show!
tkdchick chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Aww. He is so sweet to her! I can't wait till they meet the other Titans.

Ms. Mae is my favorite character yet!
Not-One-This-Site-Any-More chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Dude!Do u go 2 RMS (Ringgold Middle School)?'Cause

I pointed out like 3 of my vocab words!Up date ASAP!

So,when will Robin-in mean Richard!-and Star-I mean Kori!-kiss or have a romantic seen?Yeah,I like ur

romance seens,but,they need 2 be a LITTLE bit more

romantic!
airhead123 chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
wow! i love this story! it so original! i REALLY hope you update soon!great job!
moondust161 chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
please please please update super soon ya hear me?

XxMoondust161xX
hurleygurley23 chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
i love it so far! your doing a really great job, please update soon! :)