Reviews for A Series of Depressing Events
Sunny Hill chapter 2 . 6/8
I'm really excited for chapter 3 I have been waiting for a month literally each morning since I'm on summer vacation and I probably wake up at about 6 AM and I get so sad when I don't see a chapter 3
storm-dog chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Please give Isadora lightning and Fiona thunder. I just love reading about their little wars.
Tropical Medlies chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Nice story. Also, I was reading antoher stroy about SOUE, and you reviewed. It seems as though you are a homophobe. Just thought I'd comment.
luthien-yavetil chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
O.O :throws an open ketchup bottle at Nienna: LOOK OUT SIS! FLYING KETCHUP! Please write more!
lemonythedragon chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
lol it,s so great i was waiting for the next one for ages plz make the next one ccome quicker

p.s i say they should get superpowers
Bellatree chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Where you come up with those ideas, I don't know. But it's hilarious! Good job!
TwilightRocks9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
wow that was very crazy1
lemonythedragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very good please,please,please,please,please,please,pleaseplease,please,please,please,please,please,please write more it has humour, suspence, romance and action

lemony the dragon

p.s please let it be a fiona/klaus fanfiction
Elizabeth Sarah chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Elizabeth: thanx for telling be about that i would be lost with out that info.! IT WAS SO FUNNY!LOL LOL LOL ROTFL ROTFL!

Sarah: OMG thank you for telling me about old navy halters, you saved me from a pickle fork based death. I now love you for that. I also like heinz ketchup it is way better than any other brand. And also thank you for reminding me about eating ketchup at two in the afternoon on thursdays i almost ate mine at one forty-five the last thursday i shudder to think at what would have happened. You need to remind the masses about ketchup and thursdays you do not want that horrible fate to befall the innocent people of north carolina. those are very nice people in there when i went there they let me stay in a holiday inn for just $70 a night! I do not want any pickle fork based deaths to become of those sweet north carolinaians.(please excuse my horrible grammar i feel this message is far too important to grammatify.)
Grey Snicket chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I like it! Now I will never buy halter tops for half price at Old Navy!

With All Due Respect,

Grey Snicket

"The World Is Quiet Here"
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Is count olaf dead.I mean they are living in a he just in 's count olaf.
Linius Pallitax chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It was way not like a seris of unfortunate events, but nettherless, is was pretty good.
redsoxfreak01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This was hilarious! Good job!