Reviews for Mirror Me
Cherri202 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
I like it but Harry needs to do SOMETHING! Maybe even talk?
This.is.an.abandoned.Account chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
THis is so different! It isn't seen to much nad has a awesome plot line! could you update at least before the new year?

-Akira chan
XTakaX27 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Definitely a different take on the whole 'Let's drop Harry in another dimension' thing. Update soon!
Ikono chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Hmm.. Interesting. Alot more interesting than most. It already has been a while...
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
very good
Nissa7 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Hehe, first!

It's great that you're continuing, even though I don't quite understand why Harry's sleeping now. I had expected that he would try to meet this James. But I'm sure you'll solve that later.

I'm curious what's going on and who Rick an this woman are.
Carolina chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
It's better than before, and I like the idea of an older brother.
akuma-river chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
I absolutely love this story.

Keep up the most awesome work.

So what happens next?

coolsa.
Vali-chan chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Yay!

awesome story...please update soon -

vali
Nissa7 chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
That's a very well written and interesting story full of suspense. I like it very much, please keep on.
Grimm chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Well written and interesting. Please go on! Your story is great so far!
Lsquared chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
dude, please update. i must say that was a cruel cliff hanger there. psh. which means you have to follow up with a chapter soon. i like this plot. it's pretty unique and very...intriguing. i want to see what happens next. and how harry reacts if he were to see james, his supposed enemy and whatnot...hmm. yes. i'll be waiting, not patiently...
Hierran chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
great story with lots of suspense! i'm waiting for some actions from harry ) this new version is so much better than the last! hope to read more soon!
lily chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
i love it!that was great!plzplzplzplzplzplz update ASAP!tnx lily
akuma-river chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
I like, I like.

Keep up the awesome work, coolsa.