Reviews for Matchmaker Sakura
Evlasha chapter 4 . 7/22/2001
Noooo! Poor Eriol! *shniffle* Awwwwwwwwwww... takes some time to recover Well that was another great story as usual! I hope Tomoyo chooses Eriol. Eh heh.
rinoastar who is feeling awfully lazy and doesn't want to sign in chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Anou ne... Isn't Mrs. Mackinzie Kaho? Kaho is Touya's (Tori's) ex-girlfriend, and it would be really awkward for him. Plus, Yukito (Julian) wouldn't help out if he could help it, because he's one of the few people that knew about Kaho and Touya's affair.
CCSakuraSyaoran chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
another great chapter. very well written
soil chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
i acully think Madison and tori make a good couple * * * * * * *JA NE* P
no need to know chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
kewl story. so...who's madison gonna pick? i luv ur fics! write more!
EmpressAnime chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Not one of your best stories. _ (sweat dropping)
CCSakuraSyaoran chapter 3 . 4/22/2001
ooooo i sense and breakup up, no not ms. mackenzie and aiden, but ss. u betta post the next chapter soon, be4 i go crazy trying to figure out wat hapens next. very original and creative story.
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
Aha!Tori is going to try to interfere!This looks more and more interesting! Keep writing!
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
This looks to be interesting.I'm glad you decided to try something like this.

Aiden(Fujitaka) needs to get over Nikki(Nadeshiko) and move on.I look forward to reading the rest of this writing!
soil chapter 3 . 4/22/2001
MY GOD,ARE YOU EVIL cool:P
soil chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
OH MY GOD!you are NOT making troi the bad guy I repeat you are Not making troi da bad dude oh yeah good chapter_()
TokyoFlame chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
Please continue neh ?
no need to know chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
write more!
Sakura1985 chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
Kewl!
Ceaira chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Wonderful! I cannot wait until you write the next chapter. Your stories are the best