Reviews for With Eyes To See
AraneltheSilvan chapter 7 . 7/17
COME BACK YOU LITTLE COLD HEARTED CJFNVKF
Moi chapter 7 . 1/28
Hi,
I hope you are still writing the sequel because I would really like to read more of it. This is awesome story and it would be so good to know what happened next. I can't stop thinking about diffrent possibilities and hope so mutch you will post more someday. And even if you can't for some reason, I thank you for this wonderful story.
flying mirror chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I wish there would be more. But it suppose that's not going to happen after 10 years. :(
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
This. Is. Amazing! You should totally make a sequel!
kobe92 chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Is there a sequel to this? It's amazing!
library lovers chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
A very good story. I hope there Will be a sort of continues at it. One there Aragorn eventuelly returns to Legolas and bring him with. Thanks for a good story.
maupe chapter 7 . 5/7/2015
This was a really wonderful story.

I very much hope you will write more eventually.

Greetings
ByHookOrByCrook chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
This was a beautiful story, I loved your characterisations. It was all set up for a lovely sequel but it's been almost ten years since you update so I would have to guess that you have moved on with your life! Still, other writers have returned after longer gaps so I hope that if inspiration ever strikes you again that you know there is an eager audience out there.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your story and that I wish you all the best.
Lady Celairiel chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Beautiful story. Please continue writing.
Eilianniel chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Wow! This story is AMAZING! Will you write a sequel? I'd love iet if you did. Pleeeaaase!? Even if you won't be writing a sequel, I'd love to hear more from you. I hope you find time and inspiration to write soon!

Seeya!
Ezmee
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I began reading this the second time! I like the atmosphere of the story very much! :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh .. It's so beautiful - such an amazing and emotional story!
I love it! The only thing I'm begging you for is ... FOR A SEQUEL! Yes yes yes, that's what I need. A sequel.
Besides, whatever happened to the Namaarie series? You made part one but .. There's not a part two, a sequel. I REALLY WANT ONE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Anyways, a really amazing and remarkable story. Such beautiful feelings, and true, raw emotions.
And the deep bond of Estel and Legolas that shall remain forever.
And THATS why you gotta make a sequel. The two friends have gotta meet up again .. Right?
Please do listen to my words and take them into consideration. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a sequel.
I love this story ! ! ! ! ! :-D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
This story is amazing! Please continue writing!
Namaarie239 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I agree with Selena Rose. I hope you finish this series. You're a great writer. Our loss if you don't continue writing!
Selena Rose chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I don't know if you still read your reviews or if you write fanfiction under a different name, so I'm writing this review as a just in case. I absolutely love this story. The angst, the misunderstandings, and just the whole entire story was just amazing. I hate that you have not wrote the sequel and I also hate that you have not completed the Namaarie Legacy. I hope that you have not given up writing. I also hope with all my heart that you will finish the Namaarie Legacy. Please finish writing the Namaarie Legacy. Thank you for writing this amazing story and God bless you. With all my gratitude, Selena Rose.