Reviews for A Swift Kick
J chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hahh it's must be weird to receive a review so long after this was published, but I just had to say that I read this fic nearly 5 years ago and couldn't stop laughing at that time.

5 years later, I still read it and laugh every time just as hard as I did those several years ago.

So... Thank you for the many years of laughter! D
arial-destiny chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OMG! That is hilarious xD hahaha

I loved the ending, and creepy sleazy guy xD
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
oh god that was so hillarious. really good!
TintAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
LOL! THat was hillarious. That is a brilliant idea!
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
that was interesting...
Uozumi chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Nice one!
Raija chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
*grins* That was cool. Such a good idea. Still, I don't think Kamui could beat anyone in a physical fight.
Zara chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
::blinks and cackles:: Oh my good f***ing lord...
Telanu chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
That was great! (Why *don't* they ever think about doing that?)
kiki chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Good. Only try something in the fast-food time to make funnier (after all he was bleeding all along, right?)
Miaka chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Now THIS makes sense! *LOL* It makes perfect sense! Why NOT use physical fighting? That thought's occured to me several times, especially when you watch Rurouni Kenshin and X together, one after the other. Why not kick the other guy in the crotch? It certainly would save time for both sides. And it would keep a lot of the damage off the streets! Good piece of humor!
Jei-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
LMAO! That is oh so true! Boy was that entertaining! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! SWIFT KICK EM RIGHT WHERE IT HURTS! HAHAHAHA! BYE!
Tamashii no Miko chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Hilarious, nan no da! If I hadn't been sitting in class while reading this, I would have been laughing out loud. It does indeed seem as if the Dragons rely too heavily on their "mystic powers crap", as you so wonderfully put it, no da. _

Akiya chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
As much as I love Fuuma and Seishirou, that was great ficcy, and actually made sense too ;;