Reviews for Night Light
Awww :3 KAWAII!
BlueBird1306 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
like it.
Senshi-of-Love chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love it! *Fangirl squeal* And I agree, it is rather hard to find KKJ appreciation. ;)
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hi Satashi! This one is cute. The "You say that every night." line made me laugh. I adore your fluff! Poor Maron. It's so sad that she was so alone for so long. I loved the way you made Chiaki her new light.

~Amethyst Beloved
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
awww ... how sweet _
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
good one good one... definitely a good one.. :D iespecially love the first part... about the gratin... :)) although the end had a bit too much cheese for me... but well... it was still cute... XDDDD

awesome story!
upsetsanddownfalls chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
nice and cute.. the first KKJ fanfic that I read..
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that was so cute! he's so romantic in the end!
lunarwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ok i don't know how many of your stories i read today you realy write well and i lke your fanfic's of KKJ they are the best. keep writing cause i really like your stories but maybe you grew tired of my reviews well for today it will be the last cause i'm going to sleep z...

~*lunarwing*~
Whispering Lotus chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aww~ that was so cute (_) especially the last part. Very nice work.
RaphaellaNah chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Awh! OMJ! This is adorable!
JiseiHakushaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love this story. Its a great one shot. I love it!

Question. In this story is Finn good? Like she never went evil?
Lolchen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw~, so cute! I gonna read more of this stuff you made. You got the two of them very well, in character and all. Plus I like your style. And the plot is well-chosen, too. The quarter idea is totally kawaii! Especially Maron's version... poor Chiaki, he can't help it, can he? I'm delighted that you have more of those, just gonna go read 'em now!

mfG

Lolchen
deafvader chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Well of course. KJ is pretty old. and the art is bad (she wrote long time ago). only reading it since i watched the anime before and gentlemen alliance is taking a while to get translated.

Yeah! Me like!
Loanlystar chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I do - I just haven't been reviewing . I know that it's kinda mean not to but I didn't feel like logging in... Well anywho I like all of your KKJ stories -