Reviews for Thank You
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw, that was sweet. I liked the lyrics of the song that were in here, the fit a lot to the story. Every once and a while you will get this song-fic that really sucks, but this one didn't. So yay. Keep up the good work.

Makai
Guren chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was cute. I never really pictured mustang to do something like that. Of course I could be the only on in the world to think that. Oh well. I liked this story anyhow. Good work on this one! Hugs
Frozentaho chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I like that. Like a good ballad; slow, tender and full of emotion. It works for me, even if Ive never heard the song you used before.
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Nice story and can you please write more?
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was sweet and touching :).
Yuki Piaos chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Helloyou're such a fan of Gay love i guess...

why does all your stories gonna do with it?

(Nee...kolie san are you a gay?)

anyway i love your stories a a gaylove fan myself...

ganbatte kudasai SENSEI! o
cm34 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
very nicely done
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
So cool! *Insert fan-girl type scream here*

_;
kuriqa chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
i actually like it. it seems a bit short and rushed tho... i'm a sucker for slow romance

luv ya

k
animegirl12182 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
YAY! I like this story very much! I can't wait to read updates of your other stories too! Especially ILaH...I LOVE THAT STORY! All your stories are great, though. Keep up the good work! It's almost Halloween! YAY! I love Halloween...it might even be my favorite holiday! Happy Halloween!
RAWbecca chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
um...ok. well i prolly would have liked it more if i had like this show longer. i have the first seson and the first disk to the second i i like them so i hope the rest of the shows are as good! the best parst about this was the little peaces of powem. im a sap for good writeing. (especially powems) mostly 'cause i suck and i awe at those who can. so keep writing you'll get better.
Akunen chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wonderful! Absolutely beautiful! I'm adding this to my favourites, no question. Please, let there be more writers like you in this world!
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
YA I love Roy/Ed moments hooray for Kolie-chan...now where's Yuki *laughs* sorry abou that...