Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
Analyze chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
Still picturing Kenshin as Kenshin Himura-sorry, I can't help it lol.
Analyze chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
TLC...MJ reference?

Bahaha I feel smart-the songs now on repeat in my head.
Analyze chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Kenshin on a bad day?

I wish I could check it out :)

Oh 2D characters what have you done to me smh.
Analyze chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
58-1147more to go
Analyze chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Bite Back?! Dang Chihiro, youve certainly grown up (lol I'm just jealous)
Analyze chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Primitive Dance *_* That phrase never fails to make me go red and go all juvenile saying "ooooooh"
Analyze chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
It's quite amazing to see the way your writing has evolved :D! This story is amazing ! 3
Analyze chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Too lazy to log in, but I'm still going at it! ( I was the reviewer AiL)
Kiwess chapter 58 . 10/22/2012
First of all, I'd like to say that the only reason I made an account was so I could write a review. Yeah. That's how infatuated I am with your Spirited Away fanfic.

Okay, now to get to the main point- when I found myself staring at the very last period of the last sentence, my mind processing what had happened, I have no idea when it happened but I just started crying. Why? Because this ending really isn't what I wanted. Could you write one last epilogue? :) Thanks so much for reading this, I love you lots for mostly satisfying my hunger for a Spirited Away 2 -
iLoveMyMV chapter 58 . 10/17/2012
hi ya!..i have read from the courage of the spirit, Enchantment of the Heart, and the last part Resilience of the Soul ...it's a super trilogy..i really like..your sooo good!
magicalLyrical chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
Lin*
Dragonfriend4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I never thought of llamas... but that was a good idea! I wonder how you say llama in spanish and japanese...
anon chapter 25 . 9/25/2012