Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
Aharah Musici chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
WOW this was realy good! I hope for expediant updates!

And if you don't... wel death threats will be the least of your worries and well... you will realyl have some mental angush to sue over!
Tsuryuubi-chan chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Yay! New chapter! And how cool! This is such a sweet chapter! It's really good, I praise you on your brilliant writing abilities! O.O Did I make you do that...? I APOLAGISE! *bows* Please don't eat me... well, not until I've read the rest of this story, when it gets out. And yes, we were waiting for a new chapter! It was fun! I like this chapter, it's angsty, and romanticy, and fighty, and everything else you can have with a -y! UPDATIEY SOONY! (that's got -y's!)
NorthernSunshine chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Salve! (Latin: means Hello!)

Mhm... interesting. The mating thing was quite interesting I do wonder what evil deeds this dragon ight have done. Hopefully you will not put this from us!

Anyway, seems I have caught another fever, again... Argh, I hate being sick! Your chapter came in the nick of time, all though I somtimes wish you could update more often. Guess Inuyasha is keeping you busy... oh, wish I could watch the show, only have the manga. Managed to get my bestfriend v_jackie_v into it as well.

Ah, going to bed again. New Spirited Away ideas are popping up again, irritating enough. Thinking of using some mixes in languages in my fics now, I'm learning Latin, French and Spanish this year so I'm having real fun right now.

Hejdå (Swedish: Bye!)

Shitza
loveable-M chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
lol...this is such a great story!
Winter -iel -o burzum chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Nice chapter. Update soon. Wow it feels good to actually say that and expecting another chapter.

Winter-
firenine chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
The stories are excellent! The series fansinated me. Keep up the good work...and continue what you have started.
Storm-Maker chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
A good introduction. Short adn captivating. I don't think I could have done it any better! A little humer, forshadowing, and some definite sweet cuddliness. :)

I can't wait to read more!

-Till then

loveable-M chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
why is it K?

any who good job!
Luparis chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Ah, Velf, you might not remember me because of the name change, and you always getting reviews, but I used to Amemiko. I stopped reading for a while because, well I just forgot to read and I have no patience, but oh well. I have finally gotten through the 'epilougue' though it was more like a sequal XP. I must say I absolutely love your fanfiction, its my favorite Spirited Away fanfic. I cannot wait to see what will happen in the third part of the story.

-Faithfully Waiting For The Next Chapter-
js321 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Awesome! Loved the llama thing ;)
Puppet-Cat chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
you goddess!I love you so much...-starry eyes-
Aharah Musici chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That/this is so cute!~ Kya~ I KNEW that I shoulden't send death threats! And it paid off!~
realitytimeout chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
great to see u back! u r my fav author! please update soon
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YES your back. I'm so happy to finally be able to read more of your FABULOUS story. Still I'm very worried about when it's going to end because then (begins to cry)

youe won't be writing about this anymore and me plus a number of others I'm sure will miss your writing Terribly. (continues to cry)
3,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 .. Last Next »