Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YES your back. I'm so happy to finally be able to read more of your FABULOUS story. Still I'm very worried about when it's going to end because then (begins to cry)

youe won't be writing about this anymore and me plus a number of others I'm sure will miss your writing Terribly. (continues to cry)
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
awsome start for another wonderful story! i can't wait to see what happens with the meeting between chihiro and her parents. :) update soon, k? :)
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG girl!You're stories are SO good!No wait, scratch 're stories are the most fantastic, inspirational, wonderous stories to ever lay eyes on!I suppose I better introduce myself before I say any more.

(mental picture of me shaking hands with you)

"I'm kitty-lover and I'm a nutcase."

Well with that being said I guess you already know that I'm new to your 're 1st and 2nd blew me away!I can't wait till your next chapter!I also have some advice for DON'T LET CHIHIRO DIE!I'll just cry my eyes out if she does!You HAVE to find a way to twist the laws of immortality so she can stay with Haku.

P. 're going to be hearing from me more often now.I can't wait to review you on your next chapter.
AekaAnime chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Yeah, your back! I like the disclamer, hahaha nope I don't care. Great chapter, update when you can.

Presea Combatir chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG! you have no idea how long I've been waiting Ms. Velf! This was very nice. A bit angsty at the end but I am one for Angst and Romance. Personally I think it goes well. I also can't wait for the next chapter. You really are such a wonderful writer, Ms. Please update soon but no pressure.
gwyn15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005

i was wondering when you were going to update next :)

great start :)
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
My laptop hates me so it's hard for me to review at the moment. This is really good and I cannot wait to see more. Since I can't be bothered writing a reply to your Livejournal, I'll just leave a note here. You think teaching a class of 12 year olds is bad? Try going without access to the Internet for a week! (faints) Oh dear, my friend and master seems to be unconscious. I shall attempt to finish his message. TheWatcherandReader hopes that you shall continue to write and he looks forward to reading more of your work. As for your teaching assignment, take a cane with you and make them think you will use it. Hopefully it will make them weak and submissive.

Dutifully signed by Canas, Muse to TheWatcherandReader.
xforeverxhotarux chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
YAHOO! I check this late at night to find a new story from my favorite author! This story line is amazing and I can't wait to see what Haku and Chihiro's dad do to each other. The llama idea was a nice touch! Hope it happens to him to get rid of his pigheadedness.

daishar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
E! Bad guys, parents, Chi/Haku fluff. It's got just about everything doesn't it? E! I can't believe you've finally started up again! It's awesome!
SeaAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
OMG! GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! This is so GOOD! Can't wait till the next chapter!
me chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
wow graet chapter, i am so excited for the rest.
Sadame X chapter 1 . 10/2/2005

Waai! Welcome back, Velf-sama! I have missed you, I really have, huhuhu. You don't know how much I missed your wonderful writing. But now that you are here I guess all's well, isn't it?

What a wonderful way to start the first chapter of your trilogy! Am I right with the Kenshin thing? I sure hope so, 'cause that means I get oodles more points, right?

I hope you're not out of your anime craze! I missed Miyazaki so much I ended up buying a compilation DVD of all his works with 18 CDS! I wonder if I'll have time to view them... oh well!

See you next chapter, Velf-sama!

Lots of love and chocolate!

matchaball chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Yay VELF! You updated! I'm so proud of you *sniff*. Hehe, I'm so glad you updated. I was re-reading your Courage of the Spirit and Enchantment of the Heart, and I realised how much I missed reading great stories like those. (I've been far to busy to read fanfic thanks to school _
Tsuryuubi-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Yay! You made a new story! *hugs* Muffins and cookies all around! Yay! *throws random party, with streamers everywhere, as well as other random things, including scots* 0_o That's random... :D Anyway, yay! New story! I wish I could say something other than the obvious, but I can't. So I'll just say it. THIS STORY RULES! And I've only read the first chapter. :D Hehe... And this is getting better! I actually can't see any mistakes! Except for a lack of commas, but that doesn't really count. Well, it might to you, but not to me!

Well, apart from that, welcome back to reality and I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY! Want to read more! Please update soon!
curious mind chapter 1 . 10/2/2005

There are not words to express the joy that I am experienceing now! I sway from the sheer happiness that this has caused me. Can't wait. Awsome begining. la la la la la la la.

How is school going for you? Well I hope. Random things pop into my head so you must forgive me. :)

3,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 .. Last Next »