Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
gwyn15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YAY!

i was wondering when you were going to update next :)

great start :)
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
My laptop hates me so it's hard for me to review at the moment. This is really good and I cannot wait to see more. Since I can't be bothered writing a reply to your Livejournal, I'll just leave a note here. You think teaching a class of 12 year olds is bad? Try going without access to the Internet for a week! (faints) Oh dear, my friend and master seems to be unconscious. I shall attempt to finish his message. TheWatcherandReader hopes that you shall continue to write and he looks forward to reading more of your work. As for your teaching assignment, take a cane with you and make them think you will use it. Hopefully it will make them weak and submissive.

Dutifully signed by Canas, Muse to TheWatcherandReader.
xforeverxhotarux chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
YAHOO! I check this late at night to find a new story from my favorite author! This story line is amazing and I can't wait to see what Haku and Chihiro's dad do to each other. The llama idea was a nice touch! Hope it happens to him to get rid of his pigheadedness.

~Hotaru
daishar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
E! Bad guys, parents, Chi/Haku fluff. It's got just about everything doesn't it? E! I can't believe you've finally started up again! It's awesome!
SeaAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
OMG! GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! This is so GOOD! Can't wait till the next chapter!
me chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
wow graet chapter, i am so excited for the rest.
Sadame X chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ojamashimasu!

Waai! Welcome back, Velf-sama! I have missed you, I really have, huhuhu. You don't know how much I missed your wonderful writing. But now that you are here I guess all's well, isn't it?

What a wonderful way to start the first chapter of your trilogy! Am I right with the Kenshin thing? I sure hope so, 'cause that means I get oodles more points, right?

I hope you're not out of your anime craze! I missed Miyazaki so much I ended up buying a compilation DVD of all his works with 18 CDS! I wonder if I'll have time to view them... oh well!

See you next chapter, Velf-sama!

Lots of love and chocolate!

Sada-chan
matchaball chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Yay VELF! You updated! I'm so proud of you *sniff*. Hehe, I'm so glad you updated. I was re-reading your Courage of the Spirit and Enchantment of the Heart, and I realised how much I missed reading great stories like those. (I've been far to busy to read fanfic thanks to school _
Tsuryuubi-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Yay! You made a new story! *hugs* Muffins and cookies all around! Yay! *throws random party, with streamers everywhere, as well as other random things, including scots* 0_o That's random... :D Anyway, yay! New story! I wish I could say something other than the obvious, but I can't. So I'll just say it. THIS STORY RULES! And I've only read the first chapter. :D Hehe... And this is getting better! I actually can't see any mistakes! Except for a lack of commas, but that doesn't really count. Well, it might to you, but not to me!

Well, apart from that, welcome back to reality and I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY! Want to read more! Please update soon!
curious mind chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ah!

There are not words to express the joy that I am experienceing now! I sway from the sheer happiness that this has caused me. Can't wait. Awsome begining. la la la la la la la.

How is school going for you? Well I hope. Random things pop into my head so you must forgive me. :)

mollziki chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
i love llamas! you've started your new fic! YAYY! i've now seen howls moving castle! its so good!

anyway, im really interested to find out what kenshin is up to, and i liked the bit with haku and chihiro, i like the way she has cold feet in both senses, although i dont know if that was intentional. never mind!

update soon pleeaase! yay!
Shitza chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aw, how cute!

You know, you had me worried there that there would be no more of this, but yay, you're back. *Bounces up and down like a ball*

You know, my own evil inspiration is working overtime with ideas at the moment, don't be surprised if there will be another Spirited Away fic from me. There was a translation in the DVD I have (Japanese talking and Swedish translation beneath) where Haku said something aline the lines: I will go back to my world and you to yours. Someday we will meet again.

Dunno how it was in the English version, but it got my inspiration up and running.

ARRGH! *bangs head* I promised myself I would stop writing too much. Now I have two fics running, two that can become three. Guess whis will have to become yet another One-Shot savior. ARRGH!

I better go before I start writing something nasty. i am awfully tired today so... my mood is weird.

See you around!

Shitza
astroea chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
yeay! youre finally back! i love your stories! i hope chi/haku can be together forever! maybe she could get immortality because of the prophecy or something? but thats my opinion. :) i love the cute "bed talks".. cuddly.. muff muff..
Touketsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Yay! What a cute chappie! And it's posted right after my birthday day, and my cousin was born today as well! Lol
I wish I was Kermit chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
WELCOME BACK!

Until I saw this chapter I was having a crappy week. And also, until I saw this chapter, I did not realize how much I missed your stories. *applause and cheers* ENCORE! And a big hug because you make me so HAPPY!
3,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 .. Last Next »