Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
js321 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Awesome! Loved the llama thing ;)
Puppet-Cat chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
you goddess!I love you so much...-starry eyes-
Aharah Musici chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That/this is so cute!~ Kya~ I KNEW that I shoulden't send death threats! And it paid off!~
realitytimeout chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
great to see u back! u r my fav author! please update soon
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YES your back. I'm so happy to finally be able to read more of your FABULOUS story. Still I'm very worried about when it's going to end because then (begins to cry)

youe won't be writing about this anymore and me plus a number of others I'm sure will miss your writing Terribly. (continues to cry)
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
awsome start for another wonderful story! i can't wait to see what happens with the meeting between chihiro and her parents. :) update soon, k? :)
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG girl!You're stories are SO good!No wait, scratch 're stories are the most fantastic, inspirational, wonderous stories to ever lay eyes on!I suppose I better introduce myself before I say any more.

"Hello"

(mental picture of me shaking hands with you)

"I'm kitty-lover and I'm a nutcase."

Well with that being said I guess you already know that I'm new to your 're 1st and 2nd blew me away!I can't wait till your next chapter!I also have some advice for DON'T LET CHIHIRO DIE!I'll just cry my eyes out if she does!You HAVE to find a way to twist the laws of immortality so she can stay with Haku.

Beans

P. 're going to be hearing from me more often now.I can't wait to review you on your next chapter.
AekaAnime chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Yeah, your back! I like the disclamer, hahaha nope I don't care. Great chapter, update when you can.

~Aeka~
Presea Combatir chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG! you have no idea how long I've been waiting Ms. Velf! This was very nice. A bit angsty at the end but I am one for Angst and Romance. Personally I think it goes well. I also can't wait for the next chapter. You really are such a wonderful writer, Ms. Please update soon but no pressure.
gwyn15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
YAY!

i was wondering when you were going to update next :)

great start :)
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
My laptop hates me so it's hard for me to review at the moment. This is really good and I cannot wait to see more. Since I can't be bothered writing a reply to your Livejournal, I'll just leave a note here. You think teaching a class of 12 year olds is bad? Try going without access to the Internet for a week! (faints) Oh dear, my friend and master seems to be unconscious. I shall attempt to finish his message. TheWatcherandReader hopes that you shall continue to write and he looks forward to reading more of your work. As for your teaching assignment, take a cane with you and make them think you will use it. Hopefully it will make them weak and submissive.

Dutifully signed by Canas, Muse to TheWatcherandReader.
xforeverxhotarux chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
YAHOO! I check this late at night to find a new story from my favorite author! This story line is amazing and I can't wait to see what Haku and Chihiro's dad do to each other. The llama idea was a nice touch! Hope it happens to him to get rid of his pigheadedness.

~Hotaru
daishar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
E! Bad guys, parents, Chi/Haku fluff. It's got just about everything doesn't it? E! I can't believe you've finally started up again! It's awesome!
SeaAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
OMG! GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! This is so GOOD! Can't wait till the next chapter!
me chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
wow graet chapter, i am so excited for the rest.
3,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 .. Last Next »