Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
Guest chapter 58 . 7/12/2014
So let me start by saying that I first encountered your story way back when you first started courage. I remembered reading the first chapter and getting v hooked on it. Unfortunately I lost it whenmy computer fried. Then I was looking through tvtropes and there it was on the recommended and so I started to power read through it. I was amazed as to how you made this story your own. Even though I am late tho the game I am happy that I completed it. I look forward to your novel! :-)
Stelly chapter 58 . 7/4/2014
This sorry was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and gift this to us! Awesome job! :)
Chocochip-chan chapter 58 . 7/4/2014
Honestly, there is so much things I wanna say to you but I really can't. I'm crying right now because of the story. "Is that it?" is what I'm thinking right now. This.. this story was completely taken over my life this passed two weeks
Sendryl chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
I started this saga early Thursday morning at 2 am. I finally could read no longer at about 5 pm. I woke at 10 am the next day and finished the remaining 40 chapters.
This story is amazingly beautiful.
I laughed and cried and I love this.
I will be rereading it many times in the future, and I am definitely going to read your FMA story soon.
PLEASE continue writing!
I hope your idea for your novel comes through, and I would definitely read any epilogue you wanted to put out, no matter how small.
I love this story SO MUCH!
Thank you for writing something with such heart and beauty.
Please do write an epilogue, at least to explain what has happened with Rin and Scott, and of course how Chihiro and Haku are getting along with him being the guardian and all, and what happens with their child?!
UGH!
This story!
Thank you ever so much for writing, and if my Russian ever gets good enough, I would LOVE to translate this for you.
I want to give you so many hugs and so SO much encouragement.
Keep writing, Velf! :D

Robin
xCrysi chapter 58 . 5/16/2014
This was so beautiful thank you for writing such a wonderful and amazing story. Words cannot express the experience I have obtained from reading this story. I may not agree with every plot point but it was so well done that it doesn't really matter - also it's your story, your plot. Overall I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that it was wonderful and you are wonderful. I hope you keep writing in the future since you obviously have a great talent for writing - despite your dyslexia. Hope all is well.
rebeccaseal chapter 58 . 5/14/2014
Dfhoegranwoenvsnfeabfvosnfoeifnvdfznaiwefmvdife... ! What... but... it can't... what... Can't form complete sentences! I hate finishing a series... and I didn't even find out what their daughter was going to be like! Or if they bond again! Or if Rin and Scott fall in love! Or what happens to Zeniba! You call that an ending? Don't be ridiculous. Yup, that's my review. "Great story, unsatisfactory ending." It's like a giant cliffhanger! I HATE cliffhangers. Can't stand them. Horrible. I can't wait for those one-shots...
rebeccaseal chapter 49 . 5/14/2014
You horrible, horrible person! How could you? It breaks my heart to see that Chihiro doesn't remember Haku or Linca. It's cruelty!
rebeccaseal chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
What?! No more fluff?! *fluff bunny shrivels up and dies* But without fluff... What is a story without fluff? *sobs*
rebeccaseal chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Oh gods. You are one evil woman. Poor Lady, having her water break during a mating ceremony! I'm just gonna hope that when I'm pregnant I won't be anywhere NEAR a wedding.
rebeccaseal chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I love snow! Well, probably only 'cause California doesn't get snow except for the mountains, but still! I wouldn't mind shoveling snow! Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow...
rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awwwwww... Now I want a Haku. I'd steal him from Chihiro, but I like her too much to do that. Do you think you could clone him for me?
Tinkering-Lady chapter 58 . 5/3/2014
Wow. This story/saga was incredible. I definitely lost some sleep just to finish this story and it was worth every sleep-depraved second. I probably should have reviewed this much sooner but I was too excited and I really couldn't stop. I love how you captured the personalities of each of the characters within the movie. The plot was well-developed though I wish that you didn't end it so abruptly. I would love to know whether Scott will come back to the spirit world or not and if Chihiro ever gets her memory back. And of course I wanna know what the little dragonlet would look like! She doesn't even have a name yet! Anyways, fantastic story and this should seriously be a movie.
Shigome chapter 58 . 4/17/2014
In the last...week? I can't even remember when I started reading Courage of the Spirit now, but it must have been within a week. I read all three stories. There were times I felt Haku and Chihiro were OOC, but as the story progressed I can understand the way they were represented and felt the happy fangirl within me smile at them when they had their moments. Well done. In comparison to many other fanfic writers, you pulled me in quite strongly and impressed me with such a well-planned, drawn out story and execution of such.

I will not lie, like other reviewers/fans, that the ending left me unsatisfied. I still feel like there are a tad too many loose endings that could be fulfilled in one last installment. I DO understand the artistry in leaving it the way it is. It's very parallel to the ending in Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away, but I was hoping for more sweet and tender fluff without so much anguish and angst dashed and peppered on top of it.

Clearly (at least I would like to believe) you are hinting Chihiro DOES regain her memories, since more and more slowly seem to be breaking the surface, especially when she has contact with Haku.

I also wasn't sure how to feel about Haku becoming the new Guardian of the Rift. Some say it suits him which, I can come to terms to understand that point of view. Though personally I can't say that am a hundred percent approving of it. Again, if you showed us more of an epilogue of how their relationship and lives progressed, perhaps I would be more settled on the idea.

Gah, so many more things I think I want to say about everything. Your story stirred many emotions within me - don't doubt that. The pain you expressed through Haku was quite palpable. Particularly in Resilience when he realized Chihiro did not remember/no longer know him and let out that despairing howl that Kenshin had heard. That was quite heart wrenching.

I really do wish and YEARN for a continuation/epilogue. I want to see a wrap up of Haku and Chihiro's life, even if it's only a very long, single chapter. I long for the sweet fluff and tender love they had when they finally admitted their love for each other and mated, as well as the tender familial love they will have with their soon-to-be(?) born daughter. We don't even get to really meet her, which is such a crying shame! At least give us a glimpse of their future! You even hinted they would have more children later on (which would not be surprising with those two) from the old man Arron.

If I had known the story would end like this I would have stopped reading after Courage of the Spirit. *sniffs*
I would have had a less tortured heart to deal with! *shakes fist now*
Please, if you do find time, just throw us a bone of an epilogue. Even a small fish bone could do.

I still don't regret reading your trilogy. I have hopes, again, for a final continuation of this story.
- Shigome 3
jazz chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
How far along is she
jazz chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
I'm getting bored each day is the same
3,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »