Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
Guest chapter 58 . 2/15/2015
I finally remembered this series (2 years later) and came back to finish it! I almost feel like an era is coming to an end. This will always be the Spirited Away trilogy that I remember for all time and I'm so full of emotions having come to the end. Thank you so very much for this epic adventure, romance, drama... just this beautiful piece of literature. I don't know where you are know or what you are doing, but I wish you all the best in this life. Your story has become part of my life and you, like family. There are not enough words to express my gratitude and love. Thank you and may God bless you and your family!

Constance ( .com)
RainDragon chapter 58 . 1/28/2015
I would like to thank Velf so much for this story. I started the trilogy when I was 12 and it got me through some hard times because it was always there to cheer me up. Five years later I feel the same way. It is truly a masterpiece.
freb chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I have read all your stories and they are fab! Are there anymore?
LukaLover chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
This is one of the best stories I've read! because I'm bad with ambiguous endings, I have to ask. Does this mean that Chihiro and Haku will eventually reconstruct their bond?
SilentSongAtDawn chapter 58 . 11/23/2014
And with her words of Gratitude forever emblazoned on the end of the final chapter, Velf submitted the document, and changed the story's status from 'In-Progress' to 'Complete'. Though the story had come to an end, there would be no end of people who would read it, and feel the thrill it brought, through it's ups and downs, it's moments of joy and times of trial. Though it seemed to be an end, it was quite the opposite. It would live on, continuing to evolve and grow, the different continuations as numerous as the leaves in the forest that hid a red stone gateway to another world. Through Velf's creativity and ingenuity, hundreds of readers, like Chihiro, would be Spirited Away. The story had ended, but it was just the begining.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Chihiro and haku will probably become the new lord and lady in the end.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/20/2014
Please write an epilogue... Much of the readers especially those of your fans will appreciate a little effort from you for them to see a glimpse of the all the lives of the characters.

Yes, I very much appreciate you've resolved the conflict but you let us left hanging in the last part of your story. You must give justice to the characters especially the major ones. Yubaba, for instance, is one of the example. (Did he gain the bathouse? What happened to her? How did Bou able to cope up or even accept what had taken place?)

That's only one of the characters. How about Rin? And Scotty?And also Haku being a guardian as well as a father?

There are so many questions that only the true writer has the authority and capability to answer.

I wish nothing else for the story than to have it written a fitting epilogue. A good author will not leave the readers wondering what had happened but will give justice to the lives of the characters in the story.

I consider you to be one of the greatest writer in the fanfiction realm. Even greater than J.K. Rowling, herself. Very good plots and interesting turn of events.

I would not want to divulge my name for a reason. But I am a writer just like you are, this can I only give for now.
It needs not to be that long. But I appreciate what you had done in your second book. If you consider it to be a book, as I may say.

You had highlighted your skills in long stories and I don't expect less.

I'm looking forward to contacting you soon although it may take awhile.
I cannot argue but I also look forward to your written epilogue.

CharlieBoneFan chapter 58 . 9/13/2014
Beautiful story.
LunarsHeart chapter 58 . 8/15/2014
Truely beautiful, out of all of the stories I've ever read, none managed to make me truely engrossed as you have managed. You've taken such a wonderful, original movie and made an amazing trilogy out of it, Velf you have a gift. Though I am unsatisfied with not knowing how things turned out after words, I still throughly enjoyed it, and look forward to the epilogue if you plan on writing one and wish you luck with that novel.
Heartful Blaze chapter 58 . 7/17/2014
Thank you dear Velf. This trilogy was the finest stories I have ever read. Never have I thought one could do such justice with another's original work, but you have surpassed Gihbli Studio's brilliant writing in my opinion. I only hope that your novel brings as much joy and heart warming to the masses as these diamonds did me. Take care of yourself cause you have a talent for writing, such things should not be missed with death, but Cherished Like A Child Of Your Own, because of it. Once again, thank you for the brilliantly shining diamonds you crafted with your own two hands, I will never forget them.
Guest chapter 58 . 7/12/2014
So let me start by saying that I first encountered your story way back when you first started courage. I remembered reading the first chapter and getting v hooked on it. Unfortunately I lost it whenmy computer fried. Then I was looking through tvtropes and there it was on the recommended and so I started to power read through it. I was amazed as to how you made this story your own. Even though I am late tho the game I am happy that I completed it. I look forward to your novel! :-)
Stelly chapter 58 . 7/4/2014
This sorry was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and gift this to us! Awesome job! :)
Chocochip-chan chapter 58 . 7/4/2014
Honestly, there is so much things I wanna say to you but I really can't. I'm crying right now because of the story. "Is that it?" is what I'm thinking right now. This.. this story was completely taken over my life this passed two weeks
Sendryl chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
I started this saga early Thursday morning at 2 am. I finally could read no longer at about 5 pm. I woke at 10 am the next day and finished the remaining 40 chapters.
This story is amazingly beautiful.
I laughed and cried and I love this.
I will be rereading it many times in the future, and I am definitely going to read your FMA story soon.
PLEASE continue writing!
I hope your idea for your novel comes through, and I would definitely read any epilogue you wanted to put out, no matter how small.
I love this story SO MUCH!
Thank you for writing something with such heart and beauty.
Please do write an epilogue, at least to explain what has happened with Rin and Scott, and of course how Chihiro and Haku are getting along with him being the guardian and all, and what happens with their child?!
UGH!
This story!
Thank you ever so much for writing, and if my Russian ever gets good enough, I would LOVE to translate this for you.
I want to give you so many hugs and so SO much encouragement.
Keep writing, Velf! :D

Robin
xCrysi chapter 58 . 5/16/2014
This was so beautiful thank you for writing such a wonderful and amazing story. Words cannot express the experience I have obtained from reading this story. I may not agree with every plot point but it was so well done that it doesn't really matter - also it's your story, your plot. Overall I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that it was wonderful and you are wonderful. I hope you keep writing in the future since you obviously have a great talent for writing - despite your dyslexia. Hope all is well.
3,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »