Reviews for Resilience of the Soul
megan1805 chapter 58 . 12/13/2013
Will you create a sequel to it because it is seriously incomplete with lots of loopholes
Non Stop Reader chapter 58 . 11/2/2013
I loved the story it was beautiful and carried many emotions *tears in eyes* Please continue the story or do an sequel there are so many questions about Chihiro and Haku's child and Haku's new role in the spirit world. I want to know what happened to Chihiro as she learns to coupe with her new possible new powers and Rin's past confronting her in the future. PLEASE PLEASE! write a another story
Non stop reader chapter 58 . 10/30/2013
I have just recently been getting into spirit away fan fiction and your is on one of the best I have read the story was wonderful please continue the saga.
Ilikedragons chapter 58 . 10/29/2013
Hey :D... I've read ur whole serious and I'm quite new to reading fanfictions but this series/saga (whatever u call it) was amazing and I jet don't want it to end! Please do right a little epilogue or something cause I'd love to see how everything turns out like maybe what chihiro and hakus child/children turn out like and how chihiro masters here magic... Anyway great job, plz right more and I'll probably be reviewing something on the next book u right (:
From: ilikedragons
A fan chapter 58 . 10/27/2013
the story was truly wonderful emotional rollercoaster please PLEASE! write a squeal to this wonderful ending.
Chihiroku chapter 58 . 10/17/2013
Dear Velf,
I finished reading Resilience of the Soul last night and I'm not lying when I say that my heart actually hurt. I almost had to cry myself to sleep! I was full of conflicting emotions- on one hand I was so sad that I no longer had anymore of this story to read, but on the other hand I was so happy to know that Chihiro and Haku could finally live peacefully. I was shocked when Chihiro was stabbed and when Linca died, but that made it all the more realistic because in reality, it's not possible to walk away from something as big as Chihiro's quest without great losses. I'm still sad that Chihiro didn't get all her memories back though.
I came across Courage of the Spirit because someone posted the link in the comments of a YouTube video for the Spirited Away soundtrack. Clicking on that link was the best thing I ever did, and when I found out there were 2 more stories I was ecstatic! I thank you with all my heart for making me love Spirited Away more than I did before, I'll never see it in the same way again!
For about a year I've been kinda depressed and I haven't been doing so great in school. I completely lost interest in everything and I no longer felt inspired to write stories, which I love doing. But reading this series put a spark back in my life and made me feel again- something which I have not done in far too long.
I'm sorry for the longwinded comment, but what I'm basically trying to say is, Thank you.
Thank you for writing these stories and sharing with us your beautiful mind. They will forever be a part of me and I could never thank you enough for it. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world and I hope you live a long and happy life.

Love, a fellow UK citizen ;)
BlizzardXIII chapter 58 . 10/2/2013
Hello! I read all three of your Spirited Away stories over the last few days and I really really enjoyed them! I could hardly put my phone down! I loved the story and the plot line and the character development was just awesome. Even the insertion of Linca and Scott didn't feel wrong like other OCs in so many other stories. Your stories brought me through a whole roller coaster of emotions; I'm really glad I stumbled upon these stories. I also loved reading about the creatures and things you've added to the world of Spirited Away. Things like the nygel, the kappa, Haku's river all made the world more interesting than it was in the movie. I feel that you've managed to make the world the movie portrayed your own while keeping it canon. That's amazing!
Thank you so much for writing! I would love to read another sequel, maybe this time about the little dragonlette and Koshi? Do throw in a huge dose of Chihiro and Haku fluff as well as protective daddy Haku if you are writing it!
Hope to read more of your works!
-Juliane
WhiteRose5016 chapter 58 . 9/19/2013
Dear Velf,
I love your story so much. Every time I had to stop reading i could not wait to continue. Its a great work and I want to thank you for your time and patience. You showed us so much feelings and a beautiful world we will never forget. I could not believe that this is the end because i wanted that it never stop... I now this is not really possible, but I wish it would be possible...
I also have to thank you for the experience I got from your story, because first I saw it on the german side and decided to read it in english. I think now I am able to understand this language much better.
With a big thank you for everything and a sad smile I have to stop writing now
with respect and best wishes,
Rose
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 58 . 8/9/2013
sniffle -wipes tears- this whole trilogy was absolutely beautiful. no other sequel-ed spirited away fanfiction compares to this trilogy. the plot was amazing, how u came up with it, i cannot fathom. i loved how you made connections to the film with ur theories and tied up loose ends that we wondered about from the film. this trilogy is definitely my favourite spirited away fanfiction ever! ur an amazing author and i wish u luck in the writing of ur novel. i'll miss reading these stories
asilentvoice chapter 58 . 8/1/2013
I started reading Courage of the Spirit more than 7 years ago and I finished it a few days after you ended the trilogy.
This is actually my fifth or sixth time reading this trilogy again, but when I read resilience again today,
all the emotions, it was like I was reading it again for the first time. Im not the most emotional creature around,
but I still shed tears at the end. Particularly when I read what Snaffu said at the end.
I'd just like to say,
its been an absolutely wonderful journey, I felt like I lived through these characters
and i'm so thankful I discovered your stories,
because they're such a comfort to me.
Will be faithfully waiting, if it will happen, for the phantom after-epilogue
P.S - I've posted this before but im just one measly reader, nevertheless it would be oh so wonderful if you could perhaps use the after-epilogue to start, or bring a conclusive end to the relationship between Scott and Rin?

Love,
a devoted reader, always
Guest chapter 58 . 7/19/2013
You. Should make more spirited always they are good
Guest chapter 58 . 7/8/2013
I posted my review before I read through and realized some errors. Sigh. It doesn't help that I'm using an itty bitty thing with a frustrating autocorrect and a super sensitive screen that doesn't show what I want it to when I want it! Lol.
Anyway I meant that "isn't this what fiction is for" as in - its used to write an alternate reality or to escape it all together, and therefore why should happy endings be ridiculous or out of grasp? :D

And there was a typo earlier - I very much dislike and frown upon Linca's way of living. Though I did love her as a character! I cried when ... Yeah. Sigh. I hope she's reunited with her love in the next life or whatever though. Seriously though, good job on character development and making this story so addicting that I'm not studying when I'm supposed to be . loool

A loyal reader still pining away for a happy and definitive ending,
Silveryuki061
silveryuki061 chapter 58 . 7/8/2013
First off - you should know that I was sobbing my heart out for these last few chapters. Seriously. My eyes are all sore and my heart still feels heavy. Humph!

Second - the reason why this is my only review is because I actually started reading this trilogy when I was in middle school, but ended up leaving fanfiction only to return now as a much older college student. I seem to have found this once more in perfect timing. Thus my review at the conclusion of the series. Now to business...

This story has been an excellent reminder of why I hate stories like this, but still persist in reading them because of DRATTEDLY AMAZING WRITERS LIKE YOU! Grr! Roar! As much as I absolutely love your writing, I will not lie and say that I liked this ending. I don't. At all. I can onl hope that you will take pity on the souls of poor readers such as myself and write a HAPPY A FREAKING HAPPY AND CONCLUSIVE EPILOGUE! I sincerely believe that our ever so adorable couple has suffered enough. There were also a few minor grammar errors, that I can't even remember where I saw them in the story, in terms of tense. So I guess just double check for that next time?

Now compliments - your characterization is amazing! I normally do not enjoy original characters in stories, but as much as grown upon and dislike Linca's way of living - she captured my heart as a character. Very emotional and poignant, so I can just imagine how your own novel must be. You also did a good job with the Lady and Kenshin. I could really see all of them in my head and feel what they must have been like. The spirit world also falls under this. As for the existing characters, you did all of them pure justice! And I think they were all vey much in character despite how often chihiro annoyed me initially. And I thought Rin and Scott were really cute!

Once more - PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! I really feel like this needs a more conclusive (AND HAPPY) ending. I know some people like endings like this, and you probably do too, and that it is rather unrealistic of me to want a happy ending for everything, but isnt that what fiction is for?
Guest chapter 58 . 7/7/2013
Best story EVER! I have no words...
Thank you for writting this. I wish there was a sequel.
Khaleesii chapter 55 . 7/4/2013
I am crying a lot. Seriously, I am so sad. I had already grew attached to Linca before I knew it, and now she's dead. Dammit...
3,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »