Reviews for Won't Agree
secret25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was nicely written on my view...i liked how you made aya's point of view here...i liked how he said that it doesn't have to be him as long as there's someone...true love ain't it!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Enough 'screaming in my soul' already! *rolls eyes* I know Aaya's a drama queen, but really... *sigh*

I liked the allusion to possible Toriru, though. And I saw AayaTori love in that scene, too. n_n

One last note: You forgot a bunch of spaces. Like 'don'tknow' instead of 'don't know' and suchlike.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Lovely, lovely... I love this especially, even more than I love everything you write, and I'm not exactly sure why...
FullMoonKohaku chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wah! Tears!

I love a good angst!

And I love the thought of Hari and Ayame together!

You do them justice!

Go you! You rock!
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
HUZZAH for AayaXTori !
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very well done, I think you captured Aaya's feelings very well.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aww, angst! I love one-sided shounen-ai, even if it is the most depressing thing in the world. This was so...right in every way. I love you.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*sob* Poor Aaya~! TT_TT ... aw I love that guy, he's so awesome ... stupid Hatori ... *sniff* when will he realize it? Tsk, tsk ... so dense when it comes to this situation ... beautifully done!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Aww, poor Aaya... So sweet.
Audley chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That was great. I'm not a Aaya/Tori fan, so I fully admit I'm biased...but that was really good.

It's great to see a serious side to Ayame every now and then...not that I'm not totally in love with his non-serious side, but still.

Cheers!

Audley
personsama chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Uber-awesome for rather short length! AayaxTori RULES!

~person~sama _
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Youknow, it's surprising how little fanfics I've seen with Ayame in them. And I just love him to deatH! I think you did pretty well in this one so I commend you. Though there were a handful of incidences were there were not spaces between words, but hell, we all do that. I enjoyed reading that angsty bit. So keep up the good work!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
That was sweet. I liked it!