Reviews for If It Were Only This Easy
Dashusi4ka chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
god it's perfect!
Aldiyce chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
i love you...your stories are my ultimate favs and i have read many many countless stories but have not yet found ones as perfect as yours..thank you so much for sharing this ...the first time i read this was 5 to six years ago..lol..and it still is my fav along with the sequels...thanks agn..:)
ladysakura31 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
The 2 days it took me to read this from beginning to end were the longest of my life! I loved it! Now i have to c if u did end up writting a sequel (which im really hoping for). I bow to ur story telling as it intriged me like few others have, i look forward to reading the rest of ur stories...as soon as i finally get some sleep. since i didnt want to stop reading at any particular point it made my days at work painfully long and my nites extremely short but i gotta say it was all worth it in the end because i couldnt have asked for a better ending XD keep up the good work *hugs tightly*
breaker99 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
ha ha i think your right about how Goku is in a way more mature and smarter than the other guys since he doesn't get mad easily considering the fact that he was locked up for 500 years! this is something that is hard for certain people to do and can lead to a lot of problems( my friends go through so much drama because of it).
Almecestris chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
LURV THIS!
Almecestris chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Squeeee! Love it!
Almecestris chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Yay! And it has only taken thirteen chapters! Love this story!
Almecestris chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Finally some reprieve from all the angst!
Almecestris chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Mmm wonder who Gonou and Kanan shared? And that was freaking brave of Goku to say that..
Almecestris chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Sh!t very saaadd! I felt so sorry for Sanzo, but that final lesson from Komyou is just perfect!
Almecestris chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Mmm, hilarious chapter but i felt really bad for Hakkai! But seriously, his sister? I did not know that! Thanks for sharing this fic
Almecestris chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
RO-effing- FL! Freaking hilarious! Seriously, I love Sanzo's reaction, but poor Goku! Thanks for sharing thsi fic freaking made my week!
EbonyLace chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
Gods i luv this story
the rotten1 chapter 18 . 8/30/2009
I was amazed by how well this story is written, it's rare to find something so well thought-out. The characters were all very IC, and I loved the way Sanzo was so reluctant through the whole thing. It was amazingly funny, uplifting and insightful how the ikkou reacted to the other versions of themselves... and alternatively anger-inducing and heart-wrenching too.
firedraygon chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Oh, I positively ADORE this fic. I'm so happy there are sequels! Wonderful work. The characterization is great, and I love how you managed to fit OOC moments in without making everything fall apart, haha. I'll have to save your other fics for another day (read this in a sitting!). Thanks for all your hard work!

fd97