Reviews for The Chance Encounter
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This was fun. I think you should flush it out to include a sequel where they mention it to the rest of the team and get picked on.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow - wicked sweet fic!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
wow, that was great!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Damn, that is a long time to wait for kissing...
bellachaos chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I love this ficlet! You showed a very different but very believable picture of what Daniel and Sam's adolescence could have looked like. This story is interesting and very well written, which all I can ask for in a fanfic. Good job!
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
sweet so perfect !
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wonderful story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that was so sweet. You didn't make it saccharine or silly, just really good. Loved it. More please. Nice way of entangling them and I loved your idea of Daniel's former lifestyle.
glasclach chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Aw, that was really sweet. Like others I have a hard time picturing "street Daniel" but since it's a one-shot it's easier to play along. Nice :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
aww thats really cute... ahving trouble making Daniel a street punk in a crack house in my mind but, eh, its fiction. Great job!
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
omg i just love, its one of my fav S&D stories i just think it perfect! makes me want to ump for joy every thing i read it
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Aw. Don't agree with the "Street" Daniel at the beginning, but its a cute little story!
Prim'tah chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Love S/D ship stories, this one was lovely, keep it up!
Aleja21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
that was cute, will there be more?
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aw. I'm not really a S/D shipper (at all), but this was really sweet. :)