Reviews for My Little Sunflower
Nerdybirdy69 chapter 11 . 1/18
... Wow. That was dark, insane, horrific, terrifying, and I LOVED IT. I've read other 'dark fics' but this is like, next level horrifying :D. You should write and publish horror stories. In the beginning, it was slightly creepy, and near the middle I was like "Holy shit I need to turn the lamp on and cuddle with my cat because I'm terrified." this is like THE PERFECT STORY FOR ME! Yes, I'm a sick little bastard, I know xD. It has murder, gore, yaoi, all the awesome stuff xD. I know it's been so long since you've updated, so I don't expect to see an update, though it would be AWESOME. I don't usually review, especialy a review this long, but this fic was amazing, so I felt I needed to xD.
loveunaruto chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
updateeeeee plzzzzzz...This story's so damn interesting and it has become one of my favorite...please update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE!
Some1Who3This chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Omg this fanfic is sooo gad damn interesting! I just love the way you tell the history, and the way you create all the suspense at the end XD Please! Please finish it quick, before i die of not knowing what's going to happend next!
Chiblette chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story. I wish you'd update!? Please? I will do anything! *huggles*
FragmentsOfHeart chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I must say, this is the darkest and scariest fic ive ever read in my life and im uually not the weak scaredy cat girl, but im a bit traumatized by your story. I have to admit that youre seriously talented in writing, especially when it comes to dark, scary stories.
I wanted to stop reading this fic before i get traumatized but your writing just wont let me go. Honestly, you should be a horror author.
Anyways, i gotta read a happier and more innocent fic to shrug this uneasy, dark feeling off. (OMG i sound so much like sasuke)
Oh and update!
Senju Serena chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
creepy...like i have goosebumps going up and down my arms
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I would very much like it if this were to be continued :) thank you
TwlightMystery chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
My god it's been years since I read this fic and I just happened to come across it once again! I have to say I still get chills reading it and the burning desire to read the rest is indescribable! Any chance you may have a little flame left for this story?
Someone chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Why won't you fucking upload?!
gummybear1620 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This is so frigging dark and creepy... But I love it :) the plot twists are incredible and everything's interconnected in the weirdest way. I really hope you continue this cuz it's really good! :D

Thanks for writing!
Platoniclus Nue chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
i really loved this fanfic! I like how insane sasuke is! Pleaaasse updaate soon :(
WolfsLullaby chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
This immediately caught my eye. I thought... Wow, This is sorta different, I wonder... And once i started reading it, I immediately fell in love with this fic. I remember wanting to do one similar to this some time ago, but i simply did not know how to go about pulling off such a fic. But you... You are doing a fine job so far. Now if only there were to be an update... Haha. I'm so eager to see how this draws to a close (only i wish it wouldn't...) So many questions plague my mind...

Bravo, and encore.
XxObsessxLovexLivexX chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Oh my god I'm shivering... I need more..
Please tell me there will be more?
me chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
OMG CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE!