Reviews for My Little Sunflower
SasuxNaruYamixYugi chapter 11 . 2/26
Omg update, just update
SapphireFox9 chapter 11 . 2/17
GAAAHHH! You said that you have two chapters left and you abandoned it! Please my sanity needs to know what happens!
Plss update faster!huhuhuhu! It's so amazing! And I can't stand it being not updated!
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Oh my gosh O.O its almost 2015. please please just put a long chapter out that cliffhanger though I can't take it I have to know what happens to naru-chan and kyuu-sama update please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
YES! YESSSS! A good horror story! It's like my birthday, christmas and all festive seasons rolled into one! yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Ok so im wondering how does sasunaru get played into all of this...oh well ill just keep reading and find out
Haddy chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
UPDATE pleaaaaaase!
It's 2014! I need the final chapter! T_T. I love your story soooo much, it's so dark and twisted, and crazy. I wanna know what's gonna happen to Naruto and what Kyuubi is going to do as well. Hmmm.
YukinaUzuha chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
OMG! Best story I ever read- Sooooo when is the next chapter?
VampirePrinssess chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Shadow- so I really like your story, it is dark, but I like it
Isy- I like Kyuubi, the whole doll things always gives me the creeps haha but I like Kyuubi
Nerdybirdy69 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
... Wow. That was dark, insane, horrific, terrifying, and I LOVED IT. I've read other 'dark fics' but this is like, next level horrifying :D. You should write and publish horror stories. In the beginning, it was slightly creepy, and near the middle I was like "Holy shit I need to turn the lamp on and cuddle with my cat because I'm terrified." this is like THE PERFECT STORY FOR ME! Yes, I'm a sick little bastard, I know xD. It has murder, gore, yaoi, all the awesome stuff xD. I know it's been so long since you've updated, so I don't expect to see an update, though it would be AWESOME. I don't usually review, especialy a review this long, but this fic was amazing, so I felt I needed to xD.
loveunaruto chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
updateeeeee plzzzzzz...This story's so damn interesting and it has become one of my favorite...please update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE!
Some1Who3This chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Omg this fanfic is sooo gad damn interesting! I just love the way you tell the history, and the way you create all the suspense at the end XD Please! Please finish it quick, before i die of not knowing what's going to happend next!
Chiblette chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story. I wish you'd update!? Please? I will do anything! *huggles*
FragmentsOfHeart chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I must say, this is the darkest and scariest fic ive ever read in my life and im uually not the weak scaredy cat girl, but im a bit traumatized by your story. I have to admit that youre seriously talented in writing, especially when it comes to dark, scary stories.
I wanted to stop reading this fic before i get traumatized but your writing just wont let me go. Honestly, you should be a horror author.
Anyways, i gotta read a happier and more innocent fic to shrug this uneasy, dark feeling off. (OMG i sound so much like sasuke)
Oh and update!