Reviews for Rule Number One
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Looks good!
Timemidae chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Yeah! Lu Tze rocks! I love his sense of calm through the whole ting. Gotta love those history monks
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very funny, and very good.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I just finished re-reading the novel you borrowed the janitor from... what a great way to use him in a story!
magdilen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Good job.
holzmodem chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very good one-shot. The characterisation of Angel and Lu Tze in the beginning is spot on.

My only problem with the ending is that Lu Tze is much too eager to train Xander. I might be able to forgive that if you continue the story... ;-)

Please don't make me beg for a sequel - it's so undignified.
Haruna-San chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I love this! Rule Number One is very important to know. Keep writing, this is wonderful!
Demented Mite chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
LOL loved this more please!
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Continue this, please!

That is one tough Grampy almost-dead right there.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
"Rule Number One: Do Not Act Incautiously When Confronting Little Bald Wrinkly Smiling Men."

Holy freakin' crap. Please. You must write more. I love Discworld and am obsessed with it. I must read more of this. It's insanely funny.

Will Xander cross into discworld? Will other disc characters show up? What about Lobsang and Susan Sto Helit? (The New Time and Death's Grandaughter/sometimes substitute) Will they make an appearance? Will there be references to Night Watch?

Can hardly wait,

rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i hope your going to continue this story i loved it cant wait for the new story line!
Princess Gossamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love the Discworld stories and this is a great crossover. I hope you continue it.
kissmekent chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
great story, but maybe, with him, he didn't actually kill Angelus. When he turned to dust, he was able to save the ashes, like he collects them, and then they could be brought back to life? I am just a huge Buffy/Angel fan, that any chance to them being together, I always find a way! But great story!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Loved it!

I want more!
daveykins chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Great story indeed!

I hope you can carry this one on... Lu Tze was a great character in the Theif Of Time - and the mind boggles with this as a possible expanded Discworld cross-over :)