Reviews for Sayonara, Airashii Kimiko
XiaolinBlue chapter 1 . 4/27
I love your story it was also sad but love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
so perfect so sweet so sad i loved
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG! I AM BALLING MY EYES OUT AT THIS! THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND TOUCHING! OMG THIS IS AMAZING!

THANKS FOR WRITTING THIS! EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY SAD, I ENJOYED READING IT! YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR! AMAZING JOB :)

Tgurl
gjhkfud chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
That was sad AND mushey.

Good job!
Erowin chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
HEY! You made me cry.. :( *sniff* I can't...stop...sobbing! But really, it's good! Oh, all that crying made my head hurt...

*burrows in tissue pile* D:

Bye!
kimikoXrai4eva441 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
OMG! that was so good! i couldn't stop crying! thank u for writing that. i LOVE this type of fanfic!

THANK YOU!
MisterMisfortune chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
aw! im crying:( its so sad. i love sad things. kimiko and raimundo are my fave characters. anyway, keep up the work *gives thimbs up*
nakorafree chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
OMG. You're so good. I'm crying right now. really really good job.
VeriAequeRedem chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
First, you've written an outstanding story. You have what it takes to be a good writer. Keep writing, not only fanfiction, but other things as well.

Second, I like how you use Kimiko as a spirit to come to Raimundo. People see spirits of their loved ones all the time (I personally have myself, of the one I loved more than anything), and that is something with truth. You add something real to the story. And I like that.

My only criticism is that, the ending was a little too cheesy. I would have expected to see something different, but it was still a good story.

Keep writing, and make sure that you write more good stories.

Sincerly Yours,

.Redemptio.
Misery's Valentine chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I love this story! It's like a cheerful version of mine. Anyway, before I read this fic, I had a little idea to re-write Dearly Beloved. After I read this, I wanted to re-write it. Then I read Dearly Beloved again, (I never read from beginning to end) now I really want to re-write it. So, my next project is a re-write of Dearly Beloved. Just thought I'd let you know.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aw...that was so sad!
alpha aquarii chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
omg i love this fic SO much! you did a great job of showing not telling. good job on describing rai's feelings, i felt like i was inside his head or something
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 10/1/2005