Reviews for Dear Prongs
AllyKnight chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I laughed a little at the beginning , but I began to bawl like a baby once Sirius mentioned James' body. It's just so unfair for someone to lose their best friend and brother so suddenly and cruelly. I miss you, Prongs. I always will. /3
michi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so sad..i cried
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
omg! so sad and beautiful it even made me cry!
Loony Tuney chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was really sad but still really good. I loved it.
b e z z a chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that's the saddest thing i've read in forever. waterworks much. that was so awesome (
Domique chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
wow. just wow. that was really great. well written too. you made me cry :[ haha. keep writting
katsumi kazama chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wah... this actually made me shed a tear...no it made me shed TEARS! WAH! why did James have to DIE! Oh... And Sirius, why did he have to be blame for it? Wahh... Now I'm starting to hate Rowling...
CSMichaelis chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I think it was sad.. but really well written and cute that sirius called him his brother
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I think I like the ending the best. Very fitting.
oh em geexx chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
That is so sweet and it actually made me cry. Great job on the story, it's so sweet yet sad at the same time.
jelly legs chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
that was written so well. *sniff. im crying(. lucky butt, you can write. oh, thank you for not making it a slash. i hate those.
poppycan chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
it was good i guess but I think it could have benn longger
Chelsea Acim chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
o now im sad but that was very good very good indeed...

-Chelsea
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Oh my god. That was beautiuful. So utterly Sirius, and so sad at the same time. And the last thing he said: "Mischeif managed" was just so perfect, and so, so sad. I swear, it brought tears to my eyes. This really shows the bond between James and Sirius and how close they were. And when I read: "I saw your body, Prongs" It just made my stomach lurch. I could feel Sirius's grief. You are such an excellent writer. Do more!
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
What a tear-jerker! I thought it started out so very sweet and all chummy-like in the way he was writing to James. It seemed odd that he'd be putting such sentiment into a letter, and then you let the bomb fall. How terribly sad that it was after their deaths. You raised a big lump in my throat...esp with the last line "Mischief managed"...just to sad!

Great job, by the way,