Reviews for 2 negatives Positive
darkshadowwolf1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
that was a really good story I still cant decide if I like bbxrae or negxrae
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I... Don't know what to say. I'm pretty... Nuetral. I don't know weather to like it or hate. I'm kinda torn.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Finally! A NMxR!
DARK RAVEN chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I LOVE IT PEASE UPDATE SOON I TODALY AGREE WITH U HERE WHEN OR IF I GET AN ACCOUNT I AM GOING TO TRY TO WHRITE A STORY WITH THIS PAIRING OR TRY TO IF I DO I HOPE U WILL READ IT MY NAME WILL BE DARK RAVEN SPELT JUST LIKE THAT PLEASE UPDATE SOON FOR ME PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I LOVE YOU NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DO MORE CHAPTERS!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ha, oh math, you never let me down! Great job with this pairing. In a lot of ways, I think the writers were trying to show how BB was trying to replace the Doom Patrol with the Titans, placing each replacement side by side in some cases, ex. Negative Man & Raven, RobotMan & Cyborg, Mento & Robin.
Great job, again, love the random pairing, though it may be a little taboo, that's what ff is for, right? XD
1029384756 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I've loved this couple since watching both Homecoming episodes. It's so under appreciated:( hugs n kisses
Hershey's Chocolate Bar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! :D I fell in love with this couple as soon as I started to watch the Homecoming episodes. I'm a bit saddened that they're aren't anymore stories about them though...
the2016TC chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love it I LOVE it I LOVE IT
leona roth chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was very cute, missed a couple words but hey that's fine :) I liked it.
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I actually thought of this pairing the first time I saw Negative Man in Teen Titans. I'm happy that it actually exists. :)
moosehugger chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I praise you! I found only ONE other fanfic with this pairing... this saddens me greatly. BUT! You did make one, SO, methinks you re my new hero.
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I just watched the episode and the first thing i did was to try and find a fic with this pairing. Thanks, now I am happy. They would make an awesome pairing.
kaminariyoru chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aw i just love this pairing _ i wish more people would write it to _

wells i gots to goes

ja ne

.MEOW!
Steph chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I'm glad you wrote this story, I literally jus finished watching the two homecoming episodes and couldn't ulp but think that the pairs were so similar...so I was knew shocked at how few stories there were, but nonetheless this was a nicely written story that left me satisfied :) good job
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »