Reviews for Leader In Training
I'm yo' senpai baby chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
awww it almost made me cry but it was amazing! good work!
Elivra26 chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Lovely story -my favourite parts were the Bruce/Dick(or Batman/Robin, if you will) interactions. There are so very, very few of those, and I loved Batman as a father figure. Nice job!
bubs chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Please purty please make another story, maybe one where the teen titans get together
Zack Hiwatari-Chan chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
wow amazing! your should make a sequel or something! i just loved it!
Hogaboom chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
BRILL STORY BUT MAYBE IT SHOULD BE IN THE BATMAN SECTION
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
awesome ending dudette!

i feel sorry for alex though...he seemed really...sad on the leaving part and real happy in the letter part
cheesepuff311 chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
wow that story was GREAT! and oddly as it may sound I'm kinda sad that it is over to...lol keep writing,stay in school,blah blah blah...(I'll have to check out your new story too.)
Lil art girl chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
aww, that was such a cute ending! alil surprising, but it was worth it. Dude, congrats on a great fan fic, i think that its been one of my favorite ones, lol. It was original, full of action, yet it had som e comdy and Batman mixed in. I cant wait to read more of ur stories, and heck all and all...UR STORYS ROCK SO KEEP IT UP!
Aeris-Raven chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
I really liked this story. I thought the idea was brilliant and I'm sad it's over. I can't wait to see what other creative ideas you come up with keep writing! I'll always be there to read your stories :)
cheesepuff311 chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
I can't belive its almost over...lol. great chapter! and I don't really know what the "public" likes... but good luck...lol
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 10 . 3/10/2006
whoa...

i actually thought that she would get robin this time...you had me goin there for a minute...

update soon please!

(imagining the surprised look on batmans face makes me laugh... and the "stupid boy" comment too)
Lil art girl chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
wow, that was a really awesome chapter! lol i cant beleive batman was so stupid not to check the bowling alley, and susan was portrayed perfectly, and just all and all wowed me out, lol. i hope batman changes his mind about richards idea with having a team because that was really mean for him to work so hard if it wod get him no where. great job, please rite more asap!
Aeris-Raven chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
HA ha cute, very smug on Robin's part. You almost had me worried there for a minute with Robin, but as usual he always comes out ok in the end. lOL. I just can't wait to find out how this leads to Robin having a team of the titans, and what will happen to these kids...
Tasha Teh Fox chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
bloody awsome! I'm gonna be sad to let this one go! You should definatly write a sequel!
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
great chapter.

but i have to agree with bird brain on this one...i thought the killer targeted younge teens? why did she kidnap a few kids?

bubbleboy (giggles) funny