Reviews for When Family Calls
DreamShadows chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
That was so unbelievingly good! I loved it, please update as soon as you possibly can. I need to see what happens to Chris and if they impress!
ethereal girl chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Hi I'd love that the twins bring the real Charmed ones from the past in the future to get Chris out. Piper would give Wyatt hell for hurting her baby son. But that's just me - waiting to be impressed by the twins too.

Glad Cole's back in the story - he is so awesome with his kids - hope they rescure Drew too, before it is to late.
Julia Adele chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Wow! I loved it and this was worth the wait. I was amazed that Wyatt was able to hold his temper. I am looking forward to Mel and Prue proving themselves. I hope the succeed in their plan. And I hope that Leo will prove to be a great help. Pleas update again soon
X-identaty chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
love the story, update soon.
angdalton chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
This is so god! I want more and I want it soon!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
WOAH! Despite the angst between Chris and Wyatt, this chapter was good to read.

Especially, that last part where both Prue and Mel were badgering Luke about being able to deal with saving Chris from Wyatt. It was a bit obvious that Cole was probably enjoying Luke's suffering at his two daughter's hands. After all he's got a point, they are Halliwell women and they are stubborn.

Maybe after awhile Cole can give Luke some pointers on how to deal with his daugther. Anyway, let's hope the plan the girls come up with works out. Because it's a bit obvious that if Chris stays much longer in Wyatt's hold, something really bad might happen and that won't prove to be a good thing. Especially, since Chris isn't relenting and Wyatt is running short on patience which can only prove fatal at some point for one of them.

Also, let's hope that either Chris, Mel, or Prue can get through to Drew. That boy is seriously wrong if he thinks he can trust Wyatt. I'm sure if he'd heard the conversation between Chris and Wyatt, he'd realize that Wyatt is as bad as they all say and that he shouldn't believe anything he says and trust everyone else.

Anyway, curious as too what will happen next.

So, until then.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Another absorbing chapter that has left me begging for more soon. The dialogue between Chris & Wyatt was superb - you could feel the enforced control going on between the brothers with always that threat of erupting violence in the air. That it did not end in the expected manner was a great twist. As for the readying rescue team I am left with this horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach that all may not go to plan! Please update asap!
icantthinkofafnick chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
AMAZING
smallish chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Poor, poor Luke. I think Cole enjoyed that brow-beating a bit too much.

Four hours of interrogation? I think I woulda given in out of boredom. Either that or sang the never ending song.

Update soon, I wanna know what happens!
shyeye chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
like it so far . need more
Caralynne chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
WOW.

I just stumbled upon this story when I was looking for something to pass the time, and all I can say is WOW.

I'm extremely picky about fics where the future is involved - for some reason I don't usually read it if Phoebe's married to someone other than Cole. Yeah, call me close-mindeed. I don't care. So when I saw Cole's name in the first paragraph of this story, I was hooked already.

Basically, all the details are good and very believable. I actually really like Leo, but I understood why he was acting the way he did and I think you did a very good job portraying him. The dry humor is hysterical! Great job and I look forward to reading more.

Yours,

Caralynne
smallish chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
When fighting evil, pants are essential. Actually, you need them when fighting in general. Er, it's just a good idea to have pants.

Great story so far. Thanks for not making Leo and Wyatt TOTAL jerks. Lucy's a kind of interesting character and it's nice that Wyatt has a mortal friend.

Anyway, keep writing and I'll reading and reviewing. Deal?
Sensue chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Is there anything that I can do to get you to finish this story? Or any of your others? Can I bribe you with cookies, cakes, or coffee? I don't have money, but if I did I'd pay up the wazoo for you to continue. PLEASE, don't torture me anymore. I have to know what's going to happen. I've read ALL of your Charmed stories. NEED MORE.
Just-Human chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
goshers this is really good! this and the last chapter were very emotional! I almost cried! seriously! goshers anyways keep up the good work and update soons!
bunn2007 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
lol. and pants. that's great. and the lucy moments are wonderful. the thought and detail that she provides. it's an amazing thrid perspective that i think you need in a wyatt vs chris story so you can see objectively what's right. please update soon.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »