Reviews for When Family Calls
JadeAlmasy chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

Jade
laura817 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
fan-blooming-tastic. i loved every second of that. brilliant. can't wait to see the girls' plan put into action. is leo going to be featuring again anytime soon?
lonely as a star chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Hoorah! An update! And an excellent one at that. I loved the whole thing, seriously, it was amazing. The Chris and Wyatt scenes were especially good. And Cole and the twins ... ah, what can I say? You're a genius. Update again soon, lol!
terra fea chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Finally!

I've been dying for an update!

Yeah :)

Normally, I don't go for scenes that don't directly

involve canon characters but I just LOVE Cole's Twins, Mel and Prue! They are the best non-canon yet. IMHO.

And the Wyatt/Chris...m...yum. :)

i'm just waiting for future Leo to step up to the plate already :)

more more more! Pretty please :)
Sparkling Cherries chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
I seriously thought you had left this fic forever so happy to see that you haven't! That was some chapter ya know, very inpressive, with so much info. Drew, Chris, Wyatt, the twins! wow is there a lot going on there. Also, bless Luke! He never had a hope in hell and it was a little bit cruel of cole to let luke loose the argument that way, esp when he knew he was bombing!

Plz don't make it too long till the next update!
DreamShadows chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
That was so unbelievingly good! I loved it, please update as soon as you possibly can. I need to see what happens to Chris and if they impress!
ethereal girl chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Hi I'd love that the twins bring the real Charmed ones from the past in the future to get Chris out. Piper would give Wyatt hell for hurting her baby son. But that's just me - waiting to be impressed by the twins too.

Glad Cole's back in the story - he is so awesome with his kids - hope they rescure Drew too, before it is to late.
Julia Adele chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Wow! I loved it and this was worth the wait. I was amazed that Wyatt was able to hold his temper. I am looking forward to Mel and Prue proving themselves. I hope the succeed in their plan. And I hope that Leo will prove to be a great help. Pleas update again soon
X-identaty chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
love the story, update soon.
angdalton chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
This is so god! I want more and I want it soon!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
WOAH! Despite the angst between Chris and Wyatt, this chapter was good to read.

Especially, that last part where both Prue and Mel were badgering Luke about being able to deal with saving Chris from Wyatt. It was a bit obvious that Cole was probably enjoying Luke's suffering at his two daughter's hands. After all he's got a point, they are Halliwell women and they are stubborn.

Maybe after awhile Cole can give Luke some pointers on how to deal with his daugther. Anyway, let's hope the plan the girls come up with works out. Because it's a bit obvious that if Chris stays much longer in Wyatt's hold, something really bad might happen and that won't prove to be a good thing. Especially, since Chris isn't relenting and Wyatt is running short on patience which can only prove fatal at some point for one of them.

Also, let's hope that either Chris, Mel, or Prue can get through to Drew. That boy is seriously wrong if he thinks he can trust Wyatt. I'm sure if he'd heard the conversation between Chris and Wyatt, he'd realize that Wyatt is as bad as they all say and that he shouldn't believe anything he says and trust everyone else.

Anyway, curious as too what will happen next.

So, until then.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Another absorbing chapter that has left me begging for more soon. The dialogue between Chris & Wyatt was superb - you could feel the enforced control going on between the brothers with always that threat of erupting violence in the air. That it did not end in the expected manner was a great twist. As for the readying rescue team I am left with this horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach that all may not go to plan! Please update asap!
icantthinkofafnick chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
AMAZING
Streetwise chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Poor, poor Luke. I think Cole enjoyed that brow-beating a bit too much.

Four hours of interrogation? I think I woulda given in out of boredom. Either that or sang the never ending song.

Update soon, I wanna know what happens!
shyeye chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
like it so far . need more
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »