Reviews for When Family Calls
koralina chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Interesting story! What a pity it's incomplete.
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGG GGGGGGGGG!
is there any chance you will update?!
it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo good!
please please please dont stop!
Lilingppg007 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Wow. Amazing story, amazing OCs with amazing character. A little typos here and there but still this fic is AMAZING. Why haven't you been updating this for SIX years? If you're currently thinking about abandoning this story, I will personally hire a witch to blow you up and resurrect you and do it again. Just kidding. Please don't abandon this though, it's too good. Update?
tuxer chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
this an incredible story.

Why did you stop? I would enjoy to see how everything goes...
Cindy chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Great story! Why did you stop writing? If you still have some lost chapters hidden aways somewhere, please upload them, I'd love to hear how this one ends!
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I thought you might like to know that chapter 5 of DarcieBiffo's story "Secrets Worth Saving" features some Cole-related scenes where the dialogue/writing is heavily lifted from your story "When Family Calls".

Thanks

P.S. I love your Chris stories and hope you'll update them! I keep checking back on your profile every now and again on the off chance they've been updated :)
Aynessa chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Ok, you cannot simply leave this awesome fic to die. I adore the portrayals of the characters, the OCs are all fantastic, the strategy and fighting seems realistic and seamless, and overall you have an incredibly good plotline. Something that is a sad rarity in fanfiction. I know it's been a couple years, but I sincerely hope you change your mind and write more for this awesome tale.
Ditzyleo chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
It is always such a shame when you find such an amazingly written story left unfinished. I do hope there are plans to finish this as it truely is one of the most amazing ff I've read. You have that perfect ability to blend action, angst and humour. Your charcterisations are spot on- so beleivable.
EbonyWing chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I loved this story-it grabbed me and refused to let go. Sucks that it was never finished but I'm favouriting it anyway, it's just too good to pass up!

The way you write Cole, amazing! I love him to bits-him in the past, everyone's reactions, I was laughing away to myself-love his sardonic humour.

And Chris of course, my all time fav Charmed character(followed closely by good!cole) it's great the depth you give him.

And Cole's kids-OC's are hard to do well but you pulled it off with flying colours-I salute you! :P

Anyway, in case you haven't quite caught on, I love this fic and your charactization/plot rocks! :)
Luzith chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
This story is amazing. The character development is brilliant. I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
One of the best Charmed fics I've read, and crap! It's unfinished. Of course!
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
This story was so amazing. It is so horribly sad that its been like 4 -5 years without and update. :(
Jane Mays chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I hope you come back to this story at some point.
Callisssto11 chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
You really should finish this story. It is not polite to leave it hanging like this, at the most interesting part. That's me, channeling Wyatt...;)

Anyway...What happened? How come you abandoned it? I really would like to know. Anyway, well written and very interesting. Regards, Calli
TheLadyPendragon chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
This is a really great story! I really love your characterization. You manage to make Wyatt evil without going overboard. But you haven't updated in years. :( Pretty please, more?
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »