Reviews for When Family Calls
Calendar chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow... I read this first last night, and was just too floored to give this the review it deserves. Your storytelling skills are... without question, MIND-BLOWING. That, coupled with the incredibly long length of this first chapter, makes this... well, so far beyond mind-blowing there isn't even a word to describe it!

You've been on my Author Alert for ages, but this story in particular is going in my Favorite Stories. I love it to DEATH. The only negative comment I could say is really minor, that there were minor, but pretty regular grammar errors. It shouldn't be hard to find a beta with good grammar skills to look over it before posting, if you want to do that. Hee, I'd love to do it just so I could see the chapters first, and with how many people love your stories, I imagine you wouldn't have any trouble finding anyone!

I have no idea how I'm going to be able to wait for the next chapter! My only consolation is that you said you've already got it half done. Squee! Cole and Chris are such an unlikely pair to have a close familial relationship, but you've done it so PERFECTLY, and since the two of them are my favorite male characters on the show... I'm just beside myself with excitement! Cole as a protective uncle is just so great!
Kawwen chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
WOW, this story is fantastic! i can't wait for more. I love the idea of Cole coming back will he be in the whole story?
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I like! Update really soon.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
*claps, jumps up and down, shrieks with joy* OMG! This was fucking awsome! I loved every line of this, and bringing cole into it the way you did was fantastic. Cole and phoebe are a great couple and them having tiwns! too cute. even as I write I can't help but smile! DREW! you used his name wow! who's kid is he then? Chris being full of pain, the descriptions used...If I keep going i'll be praising this for life!

"His gaze landed on the three of them. How the hell did they not see their stubborn, pig-headed, impossible-to-reason-with selves in that boy?"

"Leo's eyes framed by your lashes, your hair, your cheekbones, Prue's smile, her powers, Phoebe's eye roll, Paige's sarcasm; the Halliwell pigheadedness and determination and utter devotion to a mission." He listed quickly, his words tinged with anger as his gaze ran over them all, "How do you not see pieces of yourselves in him?"

Those were amazing lines! also:

"You and Paige discovered a hidden passion for each other...?”

OMG! that was so funny, and phoebe like. Please don't wait too long till you update! and you can tell I am loving it and NED and update asap!
Andrea chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wonderful, Terrific, Wow!, Amazing. I love this story. It's very well written and its been a while since I've found a really good Chris story. I also love that Cole is back. He was my favorite character before Chris came along. Please update soon.
distorted realities chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
this is so cool! :)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Auu, what a great fic! It is amazing! And cute! I love that Cole is married to Phoebe! And i love the fact that Chris and Cole get along so great. They are family. In every way. :) I also like the fact that they found out who he is and i hope you will continue in the way you began! It is great! One of the best! Please, update soon! I wanna know what happens next. I wanna see how they will ment things. How they will talk - about everything, future, Chris, Cole... it is great! Keep up the good work! And stay funny. I like Coles attitude and Piper - oh my, how will she do this now? Dont keep me to long in suspence. :)
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow i think that i like this version of what happend in season 6 than what really happend! update soon!

Jade
terra fea chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
oh yeah! This is some good stuff!

This is actually the first Cole fic that I've read and I like it!
Polly chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Go Cole! Now there's a guy to put everyone in their place :-) God, my heart went out to Chris when his family rejected him like that - these were very bad feelings you made me go through back there and I would appreciate some happier ones in the upcoming chapters, ya hear? :-) Seriously though, I love the idea of Cole coming back in to it and being the caring uncle - plus I've always thought that deep down, Phoebe belongs with Cole and no-one else (much less with men called 'Leslie'). I loved how Cole reminded Chris of who was the nephew and who was the uncle and put the kid in his place. Now if only Leo could come around... REALLY looking forward to chapter 2!
ColePhoebe4eva chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is great I love it! I love the fact that Cole is portrayed good in this story and I hope him and Phoebe get back together. You really wrote all their responses to these shocks well. Please update soon!
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That chapter is great. I love that Cole is Chris uncle. I always thought they would have good chemistry. They are both sly so they make a great team. Also seeing a caring Cole who doesnt take shit from the Halliwells - i love it. Pls. continue soon.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow this was sopoo amazing! Loved it
x ForgetMeNot chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
omg! this is great!

i loved the part where phoebe thought that paige and cole had a hidden passion for each other, and where cole said that thing about how the water in 2004 makes everyone slow while chris and cole were arguing, cuz oh my god! that was hilarious!

cant wait to see what happens next! so update soon
trina-k chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
dude. midterms. you're going to sincerely kill me.

but do i care? no. update!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »