Reviews for When Family Calls
Catnatural chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Wow! I LOVE this! I know it's like...years later...but, are you writing more? D
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"Funny did that sound like a question?Cause it wasn't"Lol funny.I love le and Coop are my favorite 2 people for Phoebe.
NightRise chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
love it very much!
wazup8523257 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
come on man you have got to pick this up it is really interesting and so funny. where are u finish this i want to know what the heck happens when they go to rescue chris and if he turns wyatt good.
lluviata chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
This is a very nice fic. I like everything about it, and I like it more and more the more I read. Good job!
Rosabell chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Hey, you haven't updated in a while, I see. Please update and finish this, because there aren't a lot of stories out there where the characters are so well-developed. People tend to simply count on the original canon, which sometimes doesn't develop characters well either.
Scented Hairpin chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
This story completely knocked my socks off - every character is so powerful and perfect - I loved Chris's family (and I normally HATE cousins characters) - I loved the scenes with Leo, with Wyatt, the COs in the past, and Cole all the way through! It's the perfect story. And you've left us hanging SO LONG! PLEASE please please, update - I can't stand to think that Chris is going to be stuck at the new Manor with Wyatt forever and ever. Please?
Rebecca Walters chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Came across this whilst searching for some Chris stories. Very well written, love the interaction between Chris and Cole (Cole is especially witty). You haven't updated this for ages, so I'm hoping you haven't abandoned it altogether. Please continue!
charmed415 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
please get another chapter up it was seriously getting good thnks
Sarah Jenkins chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Great story! Came into the whole Charmed thing late and season 6 with Chris is my favorite. I hope you finish this story off, as it looks as though it's been some time since the last update. Please!
Von chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
It's rare to find a good Chris-Era story. I'm very much enjoying this, especially the depth to it.

I must confess myself a little disapointed ins the 'I hate you *blink* you're my son? I LOVE you!' turnaround.

Poor Chris. Way to make him feel like hes only loved as an idea, the idea of being family. He himself was hated.
Jazmingirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
hi please when you will update this story is fantastic
movieholic chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Please update soon, I'm dying to read more. I love how you portray Cole and Chris's relationship, this story is brilliant...I can't wait for more!
chalicity chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
OH MAN this is so tragically beautiful it makes me cry DX IN A GOOD WAY.
ariex chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
this is really good! i wish you hadn't stopped updating... i'd like to read the rest of the story.

nice job on the part of the story that you did do, tho.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »